Brings newly created tabs of bookmarked links to the foreground.
Middle-clicking (or Ctrl-clicking) a bookmark link will open a new tab in the foreground. A middle-click of an unbookmarked link will open in the background. This affects any new tab for a link that you have bookmarked, not just when clicking in your bookmarks. Updates: 1.1.2: A minor tweak and a policy update. 1.1.1: Fixed to work in Chrome 79 (which moved the URL string).
- (2022-04-27) Jerome SERRE: Not working
- (2020-12-24) Michał: Looked few hours for exactly this kind of extension. THANK YOU!
- (2019-12-20) Thomas Zehetner-Schatzl: Stopped working. Please fix.
- (2019-12-19) Mehdi Davoudi: Recently It does not work :(
- (2018-06-27) Pasi Vastamäki: THANK YOU!
- (2017-06-22) Mark L: Too bad it doesn't apply to page links.
- (2014-11-30) ي علي: Great
- (2014-03-27) Torben Gundtofte-Bruun: Does what it says, and require fewer permissions than similar extensions.
- (2013-11-06) ne semble pas fonctionner, du moins chez moi !
- (2012-06-11) Vito Benito: Great little thing. Does what it says. However, as this extension is related to bookmarks, I’d like to suggest the creator to also offer the option of modify/customize the "Other bookmarks" button which is taking too much space and kills the minimalist sense of Chrome.
- (2011-11-24) Andrew Guscott: Love it, but please please please could you make the 'home' button come to the front also. If this is even possible. Then Chrome would be perfect.