Brings newly created tabs to the foreground.
New tabs open immediately instead of in the background. Update of original "Tabs to the Front!" by Abarth (2010). Chrome opens new tabs in the background and provides no option to switch to them immediately. This extension forces new tabs to open immediately. Basic, no frills, no extra features.
- (2022-06-24) Lotzy: Unfortunately even this extension will conflict with tab groups, expanding them all when Chrome starts.
- (2021-08-23) Göran Löfström: Perfect!
- (2020-08-01) Robert Grayson: It does EXACTLY what is says, and that's EXACTLY what I was looking for!
- (2019-12-21) PhantomPanic: Tab Activate no longer works properly. This is working great! Thanks
- (2019-12-19) Joseph Morlan: Tried this after Tabs Activate stopped working on bookmarks with the latest Chrome update. This no-frills extension works as expected on the latest Chrome. Works on both links and bookmarks.
- (2022-05-13, v:2.1) Mac McConnell: Extension doesn't survive a chrome restart
The extension works perfectly but when I shut down chrome, and restart it, the extension fails to load, or do anything at all. I have to Remove the extension and then add it again. I twill then work perfectly for the duration of that session, but not the next one.
- (2021-06-30, v:2.0) carsten e: Goes to new tab, but leaves the bookmark folder open...
When I open a bookmark from a folder in my bookmark bar (folder folds open over webpage) in a new tab, it activates it correctly, but leaves the bookmark folder open. I then have to click it again to close it. Since june 2021 on updated chrome.
- (2019-08-16, v:2.0) alejandro cesar conrado tellez: quiero leer mi correo electronico
no me deja abrir vbandeja de correo