A vertical stacking, search enabled, arrow keys/mouse click navigable, simple interface for navigating Chrome bookmarks.
This app is for navigating through all your bookmarks efficiently! This was developed (and is maintained) on spare-time so I'll get to bug fixes as soon as I'm free. Just drop a note in the support tab here in the webstore. Features: - Open using shortcuts: CMD + B (Mac) or CTRL + B (PC) - Vertical-stacking simple UI for browsing - Search bar with fuzzy search enabled via Fuse.js - Arrow keys and cursor navigation - Clickable breadcrumbs - True bookmark count on folders - Icon support using chrome://favicon Anti-features: - No proper icon (Priority 1) - Developed on free-time Feel free to leave reviews and comments. I would love to hear some proper criticism and extra feature ideas - as well as any other extensions you think would be cool to make! If you like it enough, feel free to DONATE to my paypal! https://paypal.me/pools/c/83AJJhaWaE Yours truly, Neil Known Bugs: - None yet 5/15/2018 -- v 1.14 -- ### Added - All bookmark directories included - Implemented fusejs for fuzzy searching - Searches only pertain to current and nested folders ### Fixed - PCs can autofocus 4/16/2018 --- v 1.13 --- ### Fixed - row overflow issue --- v 1.12 --- ### Note - removed global option * if the hotkey doesn't work, see posted video or instructions below to add or choose your own hotkey Go to "chrome://extensions" Click on the menu icon in the top left corner Click the "keyboard shortcuts" option Find the "Bookmark Navigator" extension and add desired hotkey (or reenter if having issues) --- v 1.11 testing --- ### Added - global option for hot key testing --- v 1.1 --- ### Added - hotkey CMD + B (Mac) & CTRL + B (PC) - separate body key input vs input key input (left and right arrows should work differently in search vs navigating) - If in input, pressing enter selects first option in search results 04/15/2018 --- v1.0 --- ### Added - search bar - arrow keys and cursor and click navigation - clickable breadcrumbs - bookmark count on folders - bookmark icons
- (2018-10-31) Kin: Would you consider adding a feature to bookmark a bookmark folder, i.e., nested bookmark?
- (2018-08-02) Garrett Brustkern: This is awesome! I've been looking forever for a good solution to navigating bookmarks without a mouse
- (2018-06-20) Joe Zack: Really nice, just works!
- (2018-05-18) Jake Gibbs: Very handy... a much better layout and user experience than the default bookmark layout on Chrome
- (2018-05-17) Laci Gibbs: Pretty nifty! Everything is organized in one place and easy to find
- (2018-04-17) Keaten Holley: A nice workaround to my terrible bookmark structure and an inspiration to improve it.
- (2018-04-17) Cami Spackman: This navigator is a great way to quickly access all of your bookmarks. Now I don't have to worry about having too many bookmarks to search through!
- (2018-04-16) Neil Spackman: Obviously I'm going to love my own creation...and be the first to rate it!
- (2019-12-26, v:1.15.1) Declan McKenna: Extension permissions
I'm eager to try this extension although I'm a bit put off by the permissions the extension has. Why does this extension need to "Read and change all your data on all the websites that you visit"?
- (2018-11-01, v:1.15.1) Kin: preserve position/folder context
Hi, I navigate to a bookmark folder via the extension, and click on a bookmark to visit a page. Later I want to visit another page from the same bookmark folder, but when I click on the extension again, I'm back to the top-level, i.e., the folder context/position is lost. I suggest preserve (or as an option) the position/folder context whenever the extension is started.
- (2018-11-01, v:1.15.1) Kin: nested bookmark
Would you consider adding a feature to bookmark a bookmark folder?
- (2018-06-20, v:1.15) Joe Zack: Still loving this!
- (2018-04-17, v:1.13) Keaten Holley: Searching from directory
(This may already be part of your priority 1): To include capability of limiting results that come up from a search bar query to the directory / folder the user occupies before he/she types query string.