A plugin that checks your bookmarks against potentially affected domains.
- (2018-05-09) 贽李: It doesnot work
- (2018-02-07) Tommy Carstensen: Doesn't work. Just says it's checking. Been doing that for an hour now.
- (2018-02-02) Viaimages: Installed Cloudbleed Bookmark Checker. Right Click on icon shows no User options. Left click on icon runs bookmark check. After a few minutes (depending on how many bookmarks you have. I have thousands).. a popup windows shows a list of sites that maybe affected by Cloudbleed. At the bottom of the list shows an option to check your whole bookmark history. See: Cloudflare blog official has indicated that sites affected have not bled any critical information to date.
- (2017-02-26) Kåre Sandvik: I wish it wouldn't close the list if I click a link though. Perhaps it should open it's own window instead of a popup? The only way to use it now is to copy all the text to a text editor.
- (2017-02-25) Ieuan Kessels: Very nice extension. Great starting point. Would be neat if it could be loaded on a separate page instead of the little popup, show a status of the scanning and be saved.
- (2017-02-25) Pike Dzurny: Very helpful and easy to use!
- (2017-02-25) Andrew Meyer: Good starting point for discovering what sites I need to change my passwords on. Definitely recommended.
- (2017-02-24) Brandon Thivierge: Very helpful tool. Should scan cookies and history to be more thorough.