Adds many popular, logical keyboard shortcuts to Pinboard.in ('?' will show them).
The issues causing some users to give low reviews have been resolved. Please consider updating and re-submitting a new review. Thanks! :) * Fixed # to delete functionality. Tightened up some other things. * Fixed an annoying bug where editing tags/bookmark would remove focus, preventing navigation. * Fixed an issue where deleting a bookmark would cause some wonkyness. * Fixed keyboard nav on search results page. These are advanced keyboard shortcuts for bookmarking site http://pinboard.in/ ? = Show help. Navigation n or ] = next bookmark/note p or [ = previous bookmark/note + = add new URL shift-n = add a new note g then * = go to starred g then p = go to private g then l = leap to a new tag (comma separated) g then w = go to written notes Selected Bookmark/Note e = edit bookmark t = edit tags s = toggle star # = delete x = mark as read (done) [enter] or o = open selected [shift-enter] = open selected in a new tab v = open cached version shift-v = open cached version in new tab c (then cmd-c) = copy selected bookmark/note url Others h = toggle hiding of clutter (minify view) \ = enter 'type-ahead' mode shift-\ = enter 'filter out' mode
- (2014-04-11) Desert Dragon: works beautifully - the keyboard navigation is flawless and extremely helpful.
- (2013-07-02) Cary Black: The only shortcuts I find working are delete, forward and back. I'm unable to pull up the shortcuts with "?" or edit my bookmarks on the fly. I had no problems with the Safari version and enjoyed it very much; however I find the Chrome version of this extension lacking.
- (2013-05-14) Matthew Green: nice idea, doesn't seem to be working at time of writing
- (2013-03-20) Angie Hundt: Love this! Thank you so much! I have always wished for more keyboard shortcuts for pinboard - this is perfect.
- (2017-09-21, v:1.64) bulk edit/delete not working?
Hi there, this extension is so close to being my dream come true! I have tons of pins and want to easily edit them with keyboard shortcuts. I can't work out how to easily delete pins. I can navigate using [ and ] but when I press # nothing happens to the selected pin. If I enter b for bulk edit then there does not seem to be a shortcut key to select multiple pins. I am using Chrome on Windows. Please help!
- (2014-01-21, v:1.64) Jake Harr: Permissions
Why does this extension need access to tabs and browsing activity, in addition to access to data on pinboard.in? This is mostly out of my ignorance of Chrome's extension APIs.