Notify GitLab events (Commit, Issue, MergeRequest and Milestone)
[Requirements] API v3 ・GitLab v5.3.0+ and v6.0.x and v6.2.0+ ・only 6.1.0 is not supported ・v7.9.0+ is recommended API v4 ・GitLab v9.5.0+ [Usage] 1. Install this extension 2. Open extension option 3. Input these ・Gitlab Path ・Gitlab API Path ・Private token ・Gitlab -> Edit Profile -> Account 4. Refresh Repository List 5. Check events 6. Save 7. Wait a minute [More Document] https://github.com/sue445/chrome-gitlab-notifier/blob/master/README.md https://github.com/sue445/chrome-gitlab-notifier/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md [Support] https://github.com/sue445/chrome-gitlab-notifier
- (2019-11-11) Vicente Luchi: Very good. But I used it with our local instance of GitLab, and it overloaded the CPU of the server
- (2018-05-14) Edward Gu: really nice notification!!
- (2018-04-27) Marton Somogyi: good, but very very minimal.
- (2018-04-16) aw db: Helpfull, thanks!
- (2017-12-24) Мио Наганохара: 0/10 It disables reopening of last session on startup in Vivaldi browser
- (2017-12-05) Bin Peng: works good
- (2017-02-25) Tomás Aguirre: Works good
- (2016-12-29) Дмитрий: Жрет память по 500 - 600 мб
- (2016-06-15) Andrew Poltavchenko: Perfect!
- (2016-05-27) Владимир Кашутин: Спасибо!
- (2016-04-25) Andreas Schöneck: Very useful indeed. However, from time to time, it starts to spawn all notifications for a repository - all of which already have been read (~400). This makes the browser somehow unusable for a certain time. Perhaps the 'read notifications' store is cleared out from time to time?
- (2015-10-12) Edvins Antonovs: Great extension!
- (2015-08-20) Sasha Besedin: Please add new issue comment & merge request comment notifications
- (2015-07-19) mark zak: Useful (all is said in its name).
- (2015-03-02) Travis MacVicar: Super handy
- (2014-08-25) Engineer Zhou: 很好！即时桌面通知
- (2014-07-03) Robert Wüsten: How to adjust the notifications to top right corner?
- (2014-03-13) Mehdi Hasan: Awesome!
- (2013-10-21) sazae 657: Great !!!!
- (2017-11-16, v:2.2.0) katherina ms: Path in notifications
When I got a notification the path returned isn't correct. I got 404 error.
- (2017-04-25, v:1.4.3) Roman Hatsiev: Memory leaks
Left running for a few days plugin consumes A LOT of memory.
- (2017-02-25, v:1.4.3) Tomás Aguirre: Merge requests
Comments on code lines during code reviews would be a great add on
- (2016-05-31, v:1.4.1) Paolo Falomo: [LESS NOTIFICATION]
it would be awesome to have a setting like "don't show events generated by me". For example if i comment or i make a commit it would be good to do not receive a notification.... i made it! I already know it, no? Thx for this great extension.
- (2015-12-08, v:1.3.0) Nathan Shoemark: Times shown wrong
I don't know if it's only on issues, but I've only noticed it on that. It's showing opened 4 months ago when it was just opened
- (2015-11-08, v:1.2.1) Dejan Stojimirović: Not working on GitLab.com
Hi, I wanted to connect this plug in to gitlab.com, but I don't know what is GitLab API Path for gitlab.com. Can you tell me this param? I tried to find on Web, bug I not finded that information.
- (2015-09-22, v:1.2.1) Daniel Hanke: Multiple Gitlab Servers
Hi, thanks for your great plugin. keeps my mailbox thin ;) i`d suggest to be able to add more than just one gitlab server. in my (maybe special) case, i got several clients using gitlab. Cheers.
- (2015-07-21, v:1.2.0) Nico Mathar: Not working on Intranet Gitlab
Hi, i have an internal hosted GitLab and i get the reposirory list but no notifications. Is that right or still a configuration issue?
- (2015-03-13, v:1.1.3) Kerwyn Rojas: Security
How safe is this with private repositories.
- (2014-11-19, v:1.1.1) Manish Yadav: Privacy
Hi I wanted to know, whether this notifier is safe? Will it be able to see codes in private repo?