Disable mouse middle click smooth scrolling (a.k.a auto scroll).
- (2020-04-08) Mo enen: It works, so good to have this tool.
- (2020-03-02) matt wartell: With your seven lines of code, you have given me the strength to carry on! My sanity thanks you.
- (2020-01-27) David Schardin: Does not work Enterprise version of Chrome. Verified that it is not being overridden by settings put in place by something else. Works great with other versions and even the new Edge browser.
- (2019-12-20) Ross Williams: Works perfectly on Brave.
- (2019-08-06) MegaHardTV: Simple and effective.
- (2019-08-02) Ingolmil: Лучший аддон для хрома во всей галактике.
- (2019-06-24) diskob0: I love it! Thank you :)
- (2019-06-21) fakel: Одно из самых полезных!!! Google это должно быть по умолчанию!!!
- (2019-04-30) Jacob Ellinger: Works as described. until chrome does something to fix it I cannot imagine using chrome without this extension.
- (2019-03-01) Pretty sure there is no good reason for the `stopPropogation` line and that the `preventDefault` would be enough; at any rate, the stopPropogation breaks websites that use the middle mouse event. This extension is only useful if the only middle clicking you do is to open links in new tabs.
- (2019-01-23) John Kronstad: Was good while it worked, which it sadly does not do anymore. I downloaded the "No smooth scroll 2" instead.
- (2018-12-20) Matt s: Doesn't work. Download x-mouse from cnet it works and you can customize all your buttons. Free.
- (2018-12-20) Enter Dastardly: No more auto scroll.
- (2018-12-13) IlIlIlI: не работает :(
- (2018-11-03) Daniel Liljar: PURE Awesome!
- (2018-09-01) Денис Федоров: Автору этого расширения надо памятник поставить при жизни.
- (2018-06-01) Pavel Dergunov: ADS! ADS! ADS! Avoid this phishing extension!
- (2018-04-24) Jon: Thank god for you, this was driving me mad!
- (2018-04-19) James Gentile: Great extension. As someone who middle clicks to open links in new tabs often on sites like reddit, when I accidentally miss and the page starts zooming all over the place I am very annoyed. This seems to work perfectly, it disables autoscroll and middle click to open a new link still works right. Thank you so much.
- (2017-09-29) Matt: It's like 8 lines of code, but it does exactly what you need.
- (2017-09-02) Тимур Ахметвалеев: Отлично
- (2017-07-14) Frank Harvey: does what it says it does perfectly. I love you MK Safi
- (2017-07-12) Joerg Schwärzler: Doesn't work for me. Probably depends on the web site?
- (2017-04-15) WW3Revelation6 and13: I works, but not in on this extension store site?
- (2017-04-07) Richard Kirman: it did exactly what i wanted, but it also stopped facebook notifications from unhighlighting when opened.