Automatically add ticket numbers to your task items. Useful for project or task management web apps like Freedcamp or Asana.
Easily add auto-generated sequential ticket numbers to any text box. Works great for project management software like Freedcamp and Asana. Works for teams or individuals. Now, use the context menu, or a keystroke to automatically add the ticket number!
- (2022-03-22) Charles Mitchell: Same thing for me - on Chrome it just does nothing when I go to the context menu and choose Insert Ticket Number. :(
- (2022-02-10) Michael Reekie: It does not work for me. at all. It just doesn't work. In opera the numbers appear prepended but then I cannot save the change and it is lost. On chrome the numbers just never get inserted. If it worked, I think I'd love it. :)
- (2018-10-18) This is helpful tool if you're using Asana. Allows easy generation of ticket numbers and syncs between team members.
- (2018-07-23) Scott Spuler: Works as advertised, and easily integrates with multiple project management software platforms. We love using it with FreedCamp!
- (2017-11-16) Igor Kryltsov: Works very well with Freedcamp - https://blog.freedcamp.com/2015/11/24/how-to-auto-number-your-tasks
- (2022-10-31, v:3.5) Andrew Pauza: Left fill zeros
I don't think it is curently possible to do left fill of zero to have a consistent length number e.g. "12" as "00012". This would be great for us as we also create docs with the same numbers in the title in sharepoint and they would then be listed sequentially.
- (2022-02-10, v:3.2) Michael Reekie: Suggested lower cost fixes?
Hello I'm one of the folks who has searched the web for a sequential ticket number generator and found yours. It looks awesome. You've done it right with the idea of incrementing off a common stored source in the cloud so the whole team can generate off the same sequence. Unfortunately it's not working. I know how hard it is to keep putting dev time into something that is free. I have 2 possible suggestions that could allow you to fix this while not putting a lot of time into debugging. 1) Add a place in the plugin where the user can copy the generated numberOr2) Add the generated number into the clipboard and let the user past it into their text box. This would keep this unique plug-in usable regardless of other things that will change over time in the browsers themselves.
- (2022-01-12, v:3.1) Anne Kristine King: No longer working after the latest release
On the latest release, the "Read your browser history" became a requirement, even if we enable or not, the plugin is no longer working.
- (2022-01-12, v:3.1) Richard Jones: Why has this extension has just started asking for the "Read your browser history" permission?
This seems super creepy and unnecessary.
- (2021-03-10, v:2.1) Joy Yagi: Autogenerated number disappears
Hello! I love your plugin, but when using for Asana, the number appears and saves the first time, but for subsequent uses, the number is generated, but disappears when the task/project is saved. The only workaround seems to be clearing the cache between each time using the plugin. Is there someway this can be fixed or something we could do on our end to avoid this?
- (2021-02-02, v:2.1) Julia Gowans: Will this work for subtasks in Asana also?
Will this number subtasks or just tasks? Can we add prefixes?
- (2021-01-25, v:2.1) Javier Cervantes: Hot Key feature
The hot key feature doesn't give me the ability to select a hot key combination for the plugin. Please advise!
- (2020-10-11, v:2.1) William Bedford: Xero projects
Hi, does this work with xero projects?
- (2020-10-09, v:2.1) Scott Spuler: Did this work?
This is a test.
- (2020-09-11, v:2.1) Iván Campaña: Extension getting tagged as Adware by Kaspersky Internet Security
Love the extension, I've been using it for quite a while now, but somehow now it is always getting detected as adware by Kaspersky's heuristics and deletes part of the extension, so I have to re-install, tried whitelisting it, but still will come up every now and then.
- (2020-08-27, v:2.1) Pieter Malherbe: Multiple users?
Can multiple users have access to one numbering? I have more than one person needing to create tickets, so can we link multiple users (3-4) to use just one numbering sequence? If yes - how can we do this? Thanks
- (2020-05-19, v:2.1) Controls Electrics: Can multiple users have access to one numbering?
Hi, can we link multiple users (3-4) to use just one numbering sequence? If yes - how can we do this? Thanks
- (2020-01-27, v:2.1) Mark Broderick: Dash following auto-number
Hello - is there a setting somewhere that i'm missing that will allow me to remove the ' - ' following the number when generated? Thanks for your help. great tool!