Automatically add ticket numbers to your task items. Useful for project or task management web apps like Freedcamp or Asana.
Easily add auto-generated sequential ticket numbers to any text box. Works great for project management software like Freedcamp and Asana. Works for teams or individuals. Now, use the context menu, or a keystroke to automatically add the ticket number!
- (2018-10-18) This is helpful tool if you're using Asana. Allows easy generation of ticket numbers and syncs between team members.
- (2018-07-23) Scott Spuler: Works as advertised, and easily integrates with multiple project management software platforms. We love using it with FreedCamp!
- (2017-11-16) Igor Kryltsov: Works very well with Freedcamp - https://blog.freedcamp.com/2015/11/24/how-to-auto-number-your-tasks
- (2022-01-12, v:3.1) Anne Kristine King: No longer working after the latest release
On the latest release, the "Read your browser history" became a requirement, even if we enable or not, the plugin is no longer working.
- (2022-01-12, v:3.1) Richard Jones: Why has this extension has just started asking for the "Read your browser history" permission?
This seems super creepy and unnecessary.
- (2021-03-10, v:2.1) Joy Yagi: Autogenerated number disappears
Hello! I love your plugin, but when using for Asana, the number appears and saves the first time, but for subsequent uses, the number is generated, but disappears when the task/project is saved. The only workaround seems to be clearing the cache between each time using the plugin. Is there someway this can be fixed or something we could do on our end to avoid this?
- (2021-02-02, v:2.1) Julia Gowans: Will this work for subtasks in Asana also?
Will this number subtasks or just tasks? Can we add prefixes?
- (2021-01-25, v:2.1) Javier Cervantes: Hot Key feature
The hot key feature doesn't give me the ability to select a hot key combination for the plugin. Please advise!
- (2020-10-11, v:2.1) William Bedford: Xero projects
Hi, does this work with xero projects?
- (2020-10-09, v:2.1) Scott Spuler: Did this work?
This is a test.
- (2020-09-11, v:2.1) Iván Campaña: Extension getting tagged as Adware by Kaspersky Internet Security
Love the extension, I've been using it for quite a while now, but somehow now it is always getting detected as adware by Kaspersky's heuristics and deletes part of the extension, so I have to re-install, tried whitelisting it, but still will come up every now and then.
- (2020-08-27, v:2.1) Pieter Malherbe: Multiple users?
Can multiple users have access to one numbering? I have more than one person needing to create tickets, so can we link multiple users (3-4) to use just one numbering sequence? If yes - how can we do this? Thanks
- (2020-05-19, v:2.1) Controls Electrics: Can multiple users have access to one numbering?
Hi, can we link multiple users (3-4) to use just one numbering sequence? If yes - how can we do this? Thanks
- (2020-01-27, v:2.1) Mark Broderick: Dash following auto-number
Hello - is there a setting somewhere that i'm missing that will allow me to remove the ' - ' following the number when generated? Thanks for your help. great tool!