Tools for writing and reading in Myanmar language
Enables chrome to display both official Myanmar Unicode and ZawGyi fonts automatically without the need to install Myanmar fonts or change font settings. There is also a Myanmar keyboard emulator where user can use to type in Myanmar Unicode via context menu (beta). Source https://github.com/kominko/mmft
- (2020-09-01) May Kyaw: Well
- (2020-04-12) Xing Li: A very much impressive extension for Chrome. I got a wow. Now I can read both in Zawgyi & Unicode. Thanks to the Developer(s).
- (2020-03-26) Thida Tun: Excellent! So simple and easy for a person with no technical skills like me. Thank you.
- (2020-02-05) ナン チュー チューテェインジー: This is very helpful for me.. amazing... It can easily add by clicking add button without installation
- (2020-02-01) Aye Nyein Wai: REALLY USEFUL!!!! THANKS A LOT!!!
- (2020-01-10) Nay Lin Aung: good work!
- (2019-09-12) Zayar Cyrus: Simply and the best way of installation Thank you for being genius!
- (2019-09-10) Law Law: Perfect. But hope we will never need it.one day. Myanmar Moving forward with Unicode.
- (2019-07-01) God Father: good
- (2019-06-22) Mgthawzin win: Hi there Thanks for this excellent tool. I've encountered some issue recently such as wa swe and tha wai htoe are missed place when I read in Burmese. Any suggestions? Thanks
- (2019-02-19) nyein chan: so amazing. Love it :)
- (2019-01-13) NM Tun: great. very useful. thank you.
- (2018-12-04) aung ko ko oo: Simple, excellent and best add-on the frustration is gone thanks.....a lot !!!!!
- (2018-06-26) Thawsitt Naing: Simple. Just install the extension and it just works.
- (2018-06-03) Pyae Sone: Nice
- (2018-06-01) Yan Naing Kyaw: Great!
- (2018-02-27) Win Kyaw Shane: useful tool ....
- (2017-12-23) Htun Min Oo: good
- (2017-12-19) pyaephyo khaing: yes ... good one
- (2017-07-26) tayzar tun: myanmar keyboard
- (2017-07-21) May Zin Htet: very helpful
- (2016-11-26) Htut Win Hain: Perfect
- (2016-11-16) Emmy: This extension is a life-saver; auto-detecting and converting between Unicode and Zawgyi. 5 stars well deserved, kee up the great work guys!
- (2016-11-16) XY Lin: Can read Burmese now. Thank you. Still need some tools and help to type it correctly.
- (2016-09-05) Dave Thurein: Thats Great
- (2020-05-18, v:0.1.1) Zay Hmue Paing: lu
- (2018-12-12, v:0.1.1) Luís Silva: Data Handling Policy
Hello! This might sound weird, but I'm looking at this tool to be used with potentially sensitive information. Is there any transmission of data in and out of my local workstation (cloud processing) done by this tool? Thank you for the clarification!
- (2018-09-15, v:0.1.1) ၄အမ
- (2018-05-21, v:0.1.1) nicola mendes: how can we access this from chrome mobile?
We have installed this in the desktop, and the same websites do not show up when i open them on mobile
- (2018-04-22, v:0.1.1) pho phan: MYANMAR
R& WPF CSUF &WPF CSUF
- (2018-01-23, v:0.1.1) Yu Yu Din: Emulator keyboard
You said there's an emulator I can use with this extension for Myanmar font. How do I get to that? Thanks.
- (2017-06-19, v:0.1.1) kaung myat: error report
what happen this error "download interrupted"
- (2017-03-28, v:0.1.1) how to type myanmar
I can read myanmar font via the extension but how can i type myanmar in chrome or docs and sheets? can you show step by step instructions please?
- (2017-03-10, v:0.1.1) Sonny AungThanOo: Myanmar font
Ich kann nur lesen, konnte ich nicht schreiben
- (2016-10-17, v:0.1.1) need zaw gyi keyboard
i can read Zawgyi but the keyboard doesn't work so how shall i do?
- (2016-10-13, v:0.1.1) Gregg Duncan: How about some Documentation!
It says there is a keyboard but no one can find it. And as far as i can tell it doesn't work. Zawgyi still only displays as boxes.