Combines all Chrome tabs in separate windows into a single window
Combines all Chrome tabs in separate windows into a single window. Click the magnet icon in your browser to join all tabs and opened windows and popups into a single main browser window. Version 1.4 Updated version - free with no ads and no banners. Some computers may have the "grey screen" issue (Chrome bug - Merge Tabs function broken) after joining tabs: http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=53990
- (2022-03-31) Tonberry Jr.: Задолбал мой браузер вкладки отрывать при просто нажатии на них. Да, это драсширение - неплохой способ просто прилепить вкладку обратно к основному окну.
- (2021-08-30) Samuel Ferencik: Very nice and useful. Does exactly what it says on the tin. One improvement I'd appreciate would be to keep the pinned tabs pinned. E.g. in window1 I have the first two tabs pinned (tab1, tab2), and if I use JoinTabs in window2, tab1 and tab2 become unpinned (in the now single window).
- (2021-01-26) Nicholas Flynn: Thank goodness for this extension! I have tried several others until I finally found this one. This completely solves issues where I click a link from another app and it opens in a new chrome window, causing me to have to drag the tab to my existing Chrome window, or use another extension to manually combine all windows. This automates it so that every time a new window opens from my other apps, they are automatically combined into my existing window. CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT!!! Thank you!
- (2018-06-13) chris annon: Great. Works fine!
- (2018-05-31) Some Guy Online: Great app, my only major suggestion is that you add an an undo option. Sometimes I accidentally join tabs and now my carefully split browser windows are merged into one. An option to undo the merges would be EPIC; I'd even pay for that kind of upgrade.
- (2018-01-13) ВАСЯ пупкин: При ручном перетаскивании вкладки автоматика не срабатывает. Создается новое окно.
- (2017-05-12) Taylan Gocmen: 6 STARS (if i could) > I have been using this extension for 2 years now. Easily my favorite extension. I don't often rate extensions but I took time off work to rate and comment on this one (semi-joking). I am a developer so I work with a lot of windows, and this app saves me so much time and mental overhead, perfect combination of simplicity and efficiency. All of the friends I suggested this extension loved it. Thank you Rodrigo Siqueira.
- (2017-01-27) James Walker: This is one of the oldest extensions I have, and I'm so glad it's cleaned up because it is also very useful.
- (2015-11-19) Camila Canonici: Very useful. I open a lot of new browser windows and use JoinTabs to join all opened browsers as a single browser window with all tabs at the top.
- (2015-10-23) This saved my marriage!
- (2015-08-20) Bro Rat: . Worked as advertised. No malware. I especially appreciate the options. Very useful. . The DataRat .
- (2015-07-06) Edwin H.: I chose the other extension because this icon is ugly.
- (2015-07-01) guilherme: Exelente. Simples e eficiente. Uso a toda hora. simple and eficcient. I use all day.
- (2015-06-09) Walker Blaz: Great tab organizer (it will join many opened tabs in a single browser window).
- (2014-06-03) Very helpful to sort out my many Chrome profile windows
- (2013-06-25) Georgina N: I LOVE it - I have not had any malware or any other problems and it sorts out that really annoying page split - just instantly hoicks all your tabs together into one page. Excellent.
- (2013-05-03) Or Schiro: I do not see any malware included in this extension. It works as expected.
- (2013-04-11) Jeremiah Lamborn: Didn't work
- (2013-02-24) This extension contains MALWARE. DO NOT USE!!!!!
- (2013-01-06) Webmaster Wordpress Paris: marche pas
- (2012-10-12) Sami Aref: This extension contains malware where it displays adds in your facebook feed. Avoid at all costs
- (2012-10-01) 溫樺: so happy of New version! used 2 years ago,a good memory
- (2020-06-30, v:1.4.15) Desikavinayagam S: Exception not working for sites
Exception list tabs also getting merged to single window. Also I have multiple monitors, extension is getting merged with all the tabs from all 3 monitors into primary window browser.
- (2018-08-15, v:1.4.15) Not compatible with AutoTask
- (2018-05-31, v:1.4.15) Some Guy Online: Un-join tabs option
Great app, problem is that sometimes I accidentally join tabs and now my carefully split browser windows are merged into one. An option to undo the merges would be EPIC; I'd even pay for that kind of upgrade.
- (2016-11-13, v:1.4.15) Ryan Roper: Chrome OS
Please add the option to add exceptions for chrome-extension:// URLs
- (2016-11-03, v:1.4.15) Irina Svetlowa: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "JoinTabs". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2015-12-21, v:1.4.15) Александр Шинкунс: earn money
Earn from $7000 per month from every 100k users. Get in touch! skype: extension.monetizer email: [email protected]
- (2014-05-31, v:1.4.15) Cindy Dolan: Popup blocker ineffective
When JoinTabs is enabled, the popup blocker merges the (now unblocked) ads into the main window. I will have to enable JoinTabs just when using Chromecast and disable it the rest of the time. Please let me know when/if this is addressed.
- (2014-01-12, v:1.4.15) Robert Best: Preserving Pinned Tabs
Hello! I love your join tabs app. I've been using it for a while. The only problem I have is that it unpins all my pinned tabs when I use it. How easy would this be to fix? Thanks for your app!
- (2012-12-26, v:1.4.15) Eyal Herlin: Addition to "List of windows not merged automatically"
My use case is this: Have every window always auto merge (as in the option you already have) unless I am the one that created it either by dragging a tab (already an option), creating a new window or most importantly (for me) opened a link from a site in a new window. To put it simply: - window created by user? don't merge - window created by machine? merge Thanks a lot for one of the only extensions that I keep using regularly. Eyal.