Combines all Chrome tabs in separate windows into a single window
Combines all Chrome tabs in separate windows into a single window. Click the magnet icon in your browser to join all tabs and opened windows and popups into a single main browser window. Version 1.4 Updated version - free with no ads and no banners. Some computers may have the "grey screen" issue (Chrome bug - Merge Tabs function broken) after joining tabs: http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=53990
- (2018-06-13) chris annon: Great. Works fine!
- (2018-05-31) Some Guy Online: Great app, my only major suggestion is that you add an an undo option. Sometimes I accidentally join tabs and now my carefully split browser windows are merged into one. An option to undo the merges would be EPIC; I'd even pay for that kind of upgrade.
- (2018-01-13) ВАСЯ пупкин: При ручном перетаскивании вкладки автоматика не срабатывает. Создается новое окно.
- (2017-05-12) Taylan Gocmen: 6 STARS (if i could) > I have been using this extension for 2 years now. Easily my favorite extension. I don't often rate extensions but I took time off work to rate and comment on this one (semi-joking). I am a developer so I work with a lot of windows, and this app saves me so much time and mental overhead, perfect combination of simplicity and efficiency. All of the friends I suggested this extension loved it. Thank you Rodrigo Siqueira.
- (2017-01-27) James Walker: This is one of the oldest extensions I have, and I'm so glad it's cleaned up because it is also very useful.
- (2015-11-19) Camila Canonici: Very useful. I open a lot of new browser windows and use JoinTabs to join all opened browsers as a single browser window with all tabs at the top.
- (2015-10-23) This saved my marriage!
- (2015-08-20) Bro Rat: . Worked as advertised. No malware. I especially appreciate the options. Very useful. . The DataRat .
- (2015-07-06) Edwin H.: I chose the other extension because this icon is ugly.
- (2015-07-01) guilherme meireles: Exelente. Simples e eficiente. Uso a toda hora. simple and eficcient. I use all day.
- (2015-06-09) Walker Blaz: Great tab organizer (it will join many opened tabs in a single browser window).
- (2014-06-03) Allen Hancock: Very helpful to sort out my many Chrome profile windows
- (2013-06-25) G N: I LOVE it - I have not had any malware or any other problems and it sorts out that really annoying page split - just instantly hoicks all your tabs together into one page. Excellent.
- (2013-05-03) Or Schiro: I do not see any malware included in this extension. It works as expected.
- (2013-04-11) Jeremiah Lamborn: Didn't work
- (2013-02-24) This extension contains MALWARE. DO NOT USE!!!!!
- (2013-01-06) Webmaster Wordpress Paris: marche pas
- (2012-10-12) Sami Aref: This extension contains malware where it displays adds in your facebook feed. Avoid at all costs
- (2012-10-01) 溫樺: so happy of New version! used 2 years ago,a good memory
- (2020-06-30, v:1.4.15) Desikavinayagam S: Exception not working for sites
Exception list tabs also getting merged to single window. Also I have multiple monitors, extension is getting merged with all the tabs from all 3 monitors into primary window browser.
- (2018-08-15, v:1.4.15) Not compatible with AutoTask
- (2018-05-31, v:1.4.15) Some Guy Online: Un-join tabs option
Great app, problem is that sometimes I accidentally join tabs and now my carefully split browser windows are merged into one. An option to undo the merges would be EPIC; I'd even pay for that kind of upgrade.
- (2016-11-13, v:1.4.15) Ryan Roper: Chrome OS
Please add the option to add exceptions for chrome-extension:// URLs
- (2016-11-03, v:1.4.15) Irina Svetlowa: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "JoinTabs". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2015-12-21, v:1.4.15) Александр Шинкунс: earn money
Earn from $7000 per month from every 100k users. Get in touch! skype: extension.monetizer email: [email protected]
- (2014-05-31, v:1.4.15) Cindy Dolan: Popup blocker ineffective
When JoinTabs is enabled, the popup blocker merges the (now unblocked) ads into the main window. I will have to enable JoinTabs just when using Chromecast and disable it the rest of the time. Please let me know when/if this is addressed.
- (2014-01-12, v:1.4.15) Robert Best: Preserving Pinned Tabs
Hello! I love your join tabs app. I've been using it for a while. The only problem I have is that it unpins all my pinned tabs when I use it. How easy would this be to fix? Thanks for your app!
- (2012-12-26, v:1.4.15) Eyal Herlin: Addition to "List of windows not merged automatically"
My use case is this: Have every window always auto merge (as in the option you already have) unless I am the one that created it either by dragging a tab (already an option), creating a new window or most importantly (for me) opened a link from a site in a new window. To put it simply: - window created by user? don't merge - window created by machine? merge Thanks a lot for one of the only extensions that I keep using regularly. Eyal.