Wikimedia Input Tools allows you to type in your native language from among 60+ languages.
Wikimedia Input Tools allows you to type in 60+ languages on any website across the web. - Chat with your Facebook friends in Hindi. - Do a google search in Telugu. - Send an email to your German friend in Deutsch. And a lot more! Simply select the language you wish to type in to get started. How to use? Focus on any input field on a webpage and click on the keyboard icon. Select the ' ... ' option to open the language selector. You can use the Language Selector to find the languages spoken in any particular region. For example, selecting Asia-Pacific in the map would list all the popular languages that are spoken in Asia-Pacific region. Select the language you want to use. Select an input method for the selected language and start typing straight away. Supported languages: - Amharic - Arabic - Assamese - Belarusian - Tifinagh - Bengali - Bodo - Central Kurdish - Chuvash - Cyrillic - Dansk (Danish) - Deutsch (German) - Dogri - Greek - Esperanto - Finnish - Føroyskt - International Phonetic Alphabet - Kokani - Gujarati - Hebrew - Hindi - Croatian - Armenian - Icelandic - Javanese - Georgian - Kazakh - Kannada - Kashmiri - Kurdish - Kirghiz - Laotian - Maithili - Marshallese - Malayalam - Mongolian - Manipuri - Marathi - Burmese - Norwegian - Nepali - Odia - Punjabi - Russian - Sanskrit - Sakha - Santali - Sindhi - Northern Sami - Sinhalese - Slovak - Serbian - Swedish - Tamil - Telugu - Thai - Udmurt - Uyghur - Ukrainian - Urdu - Uzbek
- (2019-10-13) Shyam Mathoor: Well done Praveen Singh. Very user friendly and can be used with online note pad. Support most of the languages very well. Well works with anotepad. Appreciate your great work and a Big Thank You
- (2019-03-07) Carolin Tolentino: Just didn't work. Disappointed.
- (2019-03-04) Mangu Purty: The code for this extension in GitHub has been updated to include more scripts and languages, but than update is not reflected in this extension. I wanted to type in Ol Chiki and Warang Chiti, it works across all WikiMedia platforms but not with this extension, though they use the same code.
- (2018-06-14) Arindam Chakraborty: Didn't work.
- (2018-05-27) Pariwartan Khabar: we are really happy to use your product for our online newspaper www.pariwartankhabar.com
- (2018-04-18) gambhir chauhan: good working
- (2018-02-26) Sudhi Mg: Not get
- (2018-01-14) SL lion power: this is very good app
- (2017-11-25) Ok, but very hard to switch from a language to another one.
- (2017-06-23) Sairam Studio Kutiyana: hi
- (2017-01-12) Ahmed Dody: Simply not working at all..don't waste your time here
- (2017-01-05) Dipu K: i am new
- (2016-02-25) Rasu Madurai: arumai
- (2015-09-02) SuhaiL M: Font Rendering is not properly working for Sinhala (Sri Lanka).
- (2015-01-22) Flo De Frocourt: Excellent. I'm using it for Esperanto and it's working perfectly (offering the x and h technics). I'm only giving 4 stars out of 5 because I would love to see "Japanese" as one of the language. Thanks a lot for the great work.
- (2015-01-15) Kat D: Works great for Esperanto
- (2013-09-03) Vantharith Oum: Well done! And I just request for Khmer (Cambodian) language input support too. Hope it will be included in the near future. Thank you!
- (2019-03-04, v:0.1) Mangu Purty: Update Required
The code for this extension in GitHub has been updated to include more scripts and languages, but than update is not reflected in this extension. I wanted to type in Ol Chiki and Warang Chiti, it works across all WikiMedia platforms but not with this extension, though they use the same code.
- (2018-07-06, v:0.1) Ramjit Tudu: problem
hii developer... it won't w0rks plz fix it... thnks
- (2017-12-12, v:0.1) Sanjay Shrestha: what about Nepali
nepali my friend??
- (2017-11-25, v:0.1) Not user friendly
It's very hard to switch from a language to another one when you are a translator and switch a lot.
- (2017-11-25, v:0.1) Missing very popular languages
Could you add more languages, French, Spanish, etc, Korean.
- (2017-10-15, v:0.1) Durga Balaji: Not working
How to activate this extension. I had installed in my Chrome browser, but I am unable to activate this.
- (2017-05-02, v:0.1) Sayantani Das: Cannot use with FB
it is working fine in Google search field. but in FB chat or comment or status update field, the keyboard icon is not appearing at all
- (2017-02-07, v:0.1) Yeafi Awal: Bengali
How do I set up the bengali typing?
- (2016-12-05, v:0.1) Sunil Pillai: WIKIMEDIA INPUT TOOLS
WHEN I TYPE THERE IS NO CHANGES IN LANGUAGE, MALAYALAM NOT APPEARING WHY ???
- (2016-07-21, v:0.1) aslah qalbani: Options menu is grayed out
I want to pick the Sindhi language, but the options menu when I click the keyboard is grayed out and I cannot click on it. Please help