Wikimedia Input Tools allows you to type in your native language from among 60+ languages.
Wikimedia Input Tools allows you to type in 60+ languages on any website across the web. - Chat with your Facebook friends in Hindi. - Do a google search in Telugu. - Send an email to your German friend in Deutsch. And a lot more! Simply select the language you wish to type in to get started. How to use? Focus on any input field on a webpage and click on the keyboard icon. Select the ' ... ' option to open the language selector. You can use the Language Selector to find the languages spoken in any particular region. For example, selecting Asia-Pacific in the map would list all the popular languages that are spoken in Asia-Pacific region. Select the language you want to use. Select an input method for the selected language and start typing straight away. Supported languages: - Amharic - Arabic - Assamese - Belarusian - Tifinagh - Bengali - Bodo - Central Kurdish - Chuvash - Cyrillic - Dansk (Danish) - Deutsch (German) - Dogri - Greek - Esperanto - Finnish - Føroyskt - International Phonetic Alphabet - Kokani - Gujarati - Hebrew - Hindi - Croatian - Armenian - Icelandic - Javanese - Georgian - Kazakh - Kannada - Kashmiri - Kurdish - Kirghiz - Laotian - Maithili - Marshallese - Malayalam - Mongolian - Manipuri - Marathi - Burmese - Norwegian - Nepali - Odia - Punjabi - Russian - Sanskrit - Sakha - Santali - Sindhi - Northern Sami - Sinhalese - Slovak - Serbian - Swedish - Tamil - Telugu - Thai - Udmurt - Uyghur - Ukrainian - Urdu - Uzbek
- (2021-06-16) Shyam Kuzhimattam: Well done dear Praveen Singh. Very user-friendly and can be used with almost all online notepads. This extension support most of the languages very well. Appreciate your hard work in bringing out a marvelous addon. Big Thank You & Salute you brother.
- (2020-04-01) Bereket Yohannes: it doesn't even work!!! It sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2019-03-07) Carolin Tolentino: Just didn't work. Disappointed.
- (2019-03-04) Mangu Purty: The code for this extension in GitHub has been updated to include more scripts and languages, but than update is not reflected in this extension. I wanted to type in Ol Chiki and Warang Chiti, it works across all WikiMedia platforms but not with this extension, though they use the same code.
- (2018-06-14) Arindam Chakraborty: Didn't work.
- (2018-05-27) Pariwartan Khabar: we are really happy to use your product for our online newspaper www.pariwartankhabar.com
- (2018-04-18) gambhir chauhan: good working
- (2018-02-26) Sudhi Mg: Not get
- (2018-01-14) SL lion power: this is very good app
- (2017-11-25) Ok, but very hard to switch from a language to another one.
- (2017-06-23) Sairam Studio: hi
- (2017-01-12) Ahmed Dody: Simply not working at all..don't waste your time here
- (2017-01-05) Dipu K: i am new
- (2016-02-25) இராசு மதுரை: arumai
- (2015-09-02) SuhaiL M: Font Rendering is not properly working for Sinhala (Sri Lanka).
- (2015-01-22) Flo De Frocourt: Excellent. I'm using it for Esperanto and it's working perfectly (offering the x and h technics). I'm only giving 4 stars out of 5 because I would love to see "Japanese" as one of the language. Thanks a lot for the great work.
- (2015-01-15) J W: Works great for Esperanto
- (2013-09-03) Vantharith Oum: Well done! And I just request for Khmer (Cambodian) language input support too. Hope it will be included in the near future. Thank you!
- (2021-06-16, v:0.1) Shyam Kuzhimattam: Please make the extension colorful to attract eyes
Please make the extension colorful to attract people
- (2019-03-04, v:0.1) Mangu Purty: Update Required
The code for this extension in GitHub has been updated to include more scripts and languages, but than update is not reflected in this extension. I wanted to type in Ol Chiki and Warang Chiti, it works across all WikiMedia platforms but not with this extension, though they use the same code.
- (2018-07-06, v:0.1) Ramjit Tudu: problem
hii developer... it won't w0rks plz fix it... thnks
- (2017-12-12, v:0.1) Sanjay Shrestha: what about Nepali
nepali my friend??
- (2017-11-25, v:0.1) Not user friendly
It's very hard to switch from a language to another one when you are a translator and switch a lot.
- (2017-11-25, v:0.1) Missing very popular languages
Could you add more languages, French, Spanish, etc, Korean.
- (2017-10-15, v:0.1) Durga Balaji: Not working
How to activate this extension. I had installed in my Chrome browser, but I am unable to activate this.
- (2017-05-02, v:0.1) Sayantani Das: Cannot use with FB
it is working fine in Google search field. but in FB chat or comment or status update field, the keyboard icon is not appearing at all
- (2017-02-07, v:0.1) Yeafi Awal: Bengali
How do I set up the bengali typing?
- (2016-12-05, v:0.1) SUNIL PILLAI: WIKIMEDIA INPUT TOOLS
WHEN I TYPE THERE IS NO CHANGES IN LANGUAGE, MALAYALAM NOT APPEARING WHY ???
- (2016-07-21, v:0.1) aslah qalbani: Options menu is grayed out
I want to pick the Sindhi language, but the options menu when I click the keyboard is grayed out and I cannot click on it. Please help