This extension writes accents on Russian words, and adds a popup to each word with its English definition.
- (2020-01-10) Rusty Hayward: I have just begun using it today and it is a great help in correcting my pronunciation. Also it is very fast loading accents on the page.
- (2019-12-06) no comment: This app works on Google document where I study Russian. Thank you so much.
- (2019-11-18) Inga Vendelin: This is a great extension for all beginners learning Russian. Word stress is essential to Russian and this plugin really helps reading. My only problem is that not all of web fonts seem to be supported, and some texts are distorted by accent marks. Hope this can be solved soon! Thanks again for this great tool !
- (2019-08-19) Inti: I find it very useful. However, although my preferred definition language is English (English > Russian >French), all the context information appears only in Russian.
- (2019-06-08) John Keister: I surprised there aren't more review. I have tried several similar products and this one is the best. Simple, very effect and fast.
- (2019-05-31) Renaud d'Avout d'Auerstaedt: Really cool extension, very helpful for Russian learners. I allowed the extension to read and change all data on websites I visit on click, which in practical terms means that I just have to click on the app icon on my toolbar to get all Russian text in the active tab accented. You can even copy-paste the accented Russian text and it keeps the accents. Very neat!
- (2019-04-23) Seems to work great so far, just a click of the button and the whole page loads with stress marks really fast, thank you so much for this.
- (2019-01-17) Brian O: Only works with UTF8. Also, the dictionary popup window only stays open for about 5 seconds, which is too short to read for long dictionary entries.