Lightswitch Light allows control over digitally connected lightbulbs, such as Philips Hue.
Lightswitch is a browser extension to control the Philip Hue lights. Only one click away from turning the lights on and off. A pro version is available with dynamic scenes, group editing, colourlover integration, and ambient web mode: http://bit.ly/lightpro Features: • Turn all the light bulbs on or off. • Auto bridge discovery. • Minimal design. • Blazing fast. Setup: After installing Lightswitch you will need to press the link button on the Philips Hue Bridge to authenticate the extension. Then control your lights from any home computer while on the same WiFi network. The application dims all the lights on and off with a single mouse click. No further setup necessary. Philip Hue lights: To use this app you would have to buy and setup the Philips Hue starter kit. The Hue lights are digitally controlled lights using WiFi and Zigbee protocols. Available here: http://bit.ly/lightswitchhue For updates, bugs and ideas, please contact apistarter.com! Made in ♥ New York City by Dmitry Sadakov / sadakov.com
- (2020-11-10) parmitpal singh: Complete a waste of TIIIMMME >:(
- (2020-02-27) Jellyfish Fee: Works great! Fourth of july is the best
- (2019-05-14) Dan Freeman: Worked as advertised, basically an ad for the pro version. No individual control, turns every single light on at once which is essentially useless.
- (2019-03-07) S King: worked ok until i changed to the new square shaped bridge now it justs sits saying initialising
- (2018-10-19) jimmy smith: Like others it does nothing it detected my bridge I pressed the button on the bridge and the on/off button does nothing at all so now I am uninstalling the app and wont be using any more from this programmer! Waste of time!
- (2018-02-03) Kim Dahl Wilstrup: ok
- (2017-03-16) Hervé Pegeon: c'est quoi cette merde ??? !!
- (2015-12-17) Adrian Thoroughgood: Does nothing except turn all lights on or off. Waste of time.
- (2015-06-14) Martin DiNicolino: won't work (at least it does't in my case)
- (2015-04-18) Autumn Headrick: it doesnt even work
- (2015-03-27) Kirk Miller: Love it, works on the 9 Hue bulbs, doesn't control my one Hue Lux :(
- (2015-02-06) Thomas Lecomte: Wish we could get more features than just one switch for all the bulb
- (2015-02-01) Tormás T.: Clicking on the icon does nothing
- (2015-01-23) Yulia Sadakova: Awesome how it just works in the browser, more features please!
- (2014-12-17) taxman56: works as advertize every thing on. trying to get everything off is a new adventure
- (2014-12-11) Andrew Masyk: Wow, that was easy!
- (2014-11-22) Nicolas Bannerholt: great app :D
- (2014-11-19) Bastian Ochmann: Finds my bridge without problems and does what it should do - turns my hues on&off in the light version :)
- (2014-11-19) Hadi Afra: Doesn't work. Clicking on the extension 's button just shows a card which says "initializing" and doesn't change.
- (2015-01-07, v:1.6.7) Billy Andersen: Not working on all my lights.
Soo i got 4 bulbs, and when i use off it only turn off 3 of them. I use Hue Pro on my phone and can see all the lamps, and when i login to meethue, and find my bridge i also can see all 4 and turn them on/off.
- (2014-10-24, v:1.3) Brendon Packwood: Does not find my Hue lights
I have pressed the button on my bridge but the extension still says "Philip Hue lights not found" Any suggestions on how I can get this working?