This extension controls Philips Hue Lights.
Chrome extension for controlling Philips Hue lights. The first time you use the extension you must press the link button on the bridge hardware then press the link button when prompted.
- (2015-11-09) Jeffrey Andrus: Not super pretty but love the color change loops overall decent app. Think the best way to control these lights is have all the apps :)
- (2015-04-19) Glenn Brockett: I did not like the interface. New status scrolled down to the bottom, not intuitive.
- (2015-03-23) Developer needs to change the way colors are selected. If you click and drag on the color pallet, it tries to send every value you drag across - causing the app to essentially crash the hue network. Also, need a brightness slider! That said, i still use it.
- (2014-12-20) Trever Grissam: *edit found larger issue, there needs to be an independent brightness selector.* Would be a 4, however the permissions to read and modify data from all sites is excessive, please fix.
- (2014-11-29) John M: STINKS SO BAD!
- (2014-11-19) Hadi Afra: Does the job (though very barebones), but unfortunately it asks to access my "data on all websites". This permission is creepy and I don't see how it is necessary.
- (2014-11-06) Josh Kimball: Not sure whats going on with this extension these days, but it rarely works anymore. When I open it it will fire up the lights, however when I begin to adjust them it lags out and takes minutes to respond. I did update my bridge firmware, might have something to do with it.
- (2014-10-11) Jena: nn va
- (2014-08-08) Chris Hallgren: Very crude app, very difficult setup. UI often will repeat itself after filling in data.
- (2014-05-18) David H. Mason: I installed it but it doesn't show up in my apps page or apps list so I can't access or reinstall it.
- (2014-01-02) Alison Irwin: It allows me to control my 3 Hue lamps in my office directly from a popup on my Chrome browser. Very cool. It is not a clone of the iOS app, but very functional once you play with it for a couple minutes. Installed in seconds and works fine. Just what i was looking for. As noted elsewhere, it shows in Chrome as an extension, not an app.
- (2013-12-03) First Last: A bare-bones interface with my Hue lights. Quite simple and easy to use. This extension accesses the Hue bridge and controls the lights manually. The color selector is accurate and easy to use. If this extension could access some of the scenes defined in my Hue system, my rating would be 5-stars. Until that feature is available, I'm only giving 4-stars. By the way, you should be aware this is an "extension" not an app and as such doesn't appear in your "apps" locations.
- (2013-07-15) Kyle Verry: I suppose it does what it says it does, and I should be rating average based off of that, but it is just not a very useful app since it does not load profiles in. Or, at least it is difficult to figure out what to do next. The concept is brilliant, and it would be exceptional if it could just support profiles.
- (2013-06-02) H S: Perfect does exactly what it says it does