This extension sums up numbers given in the title of Microsoft Planner cards
This is a plugin for Microsoft Planner which allows you to organize tasks as cards in multiple columns. GOAL This plugin will extend the functionality of Planner by estimations. For each card, you can set an original estimation and a remaining estimation. Typically, the original estimation is given at the time when you create a new card. Only when you start working on a card, you will update the remaining estimation. E.g., imagine you create a card labelled "Prepare dinner", and you estimate the effort with "3" hours. This would be your original estimation. Now, if you start working on that card, and you take a break after "1" hour, you would update the remaining estimation with "2" hours. HOW DOES IT WORK? The original estimation will be given as number in round brackets as part of the card's label, while the remaining estimation will be given as number in square brackets. E.g., you would write "(3) Prepare Dinner ". The plugin sums up all original (remaining) estimations for all cards of a column, and displays the sum as part of the column's title.
- (2022-02-14) Alex Rees: Works!
- (2022-02-03) Nikos Argyriou: Suddenly from today the plugin doesn't work on Opera (83.0.4254.27), Edge (97.0.1072.62), Chrome. It is a very helpful plugin. It would be a major problem for me if I had to remove it.
- (2021-01-27) Mike Miller: Simple and makes it easy for us to balance our work assignments using the totals.
- (2020-11-25) Sachin Singh: Works as expected, such a small change but makes MS Planner useable now!
- (2020-10-02) Michele Vittori: Works as presented. Would be great if it created a set of buttons to pick numbers like Scrum from Trello, but for the time being this is great and does exactly what needed.
- (2020-02-05) Valentin Zehnder: Works now on chrome 79
- (2020-01-13) Alexey Kuznetsov: doesn't work (
- (2019-11-21) sergio badillo: No me funciona en mi tablero de planner, como lo configuro ??
- (2019-03-19) Guilherme Cecilio Leandro: Desculpe, a ideia do plugin é ótima, porem não esta funcional no meu caso.
- (2018-12-02) Jonathan Xavier: Awesome, flexible, intelligent. The full potential of it is so greater than task manager estimations. I'm using MS Planner as Sales Pipeline and this plugin allows me to track the estimated value of all opportunities as the value on each sales stage. I'm also starting to use MS Planner as a team manager and this can provide a much better look on each team member workload.
- (2020-02-04, v:1.61) Guillaume Toutut: Do not work
installed 04/02/2020 do not work
- (2020-01-13, v:1.5) Rhamon Carvalho: Não está funcionando
O plugin aparentemente parou de funcionar... =/
- (2020-01-08, v:1.5) Bertalan Boldizsar: As others said...
It worked 3 weeks ago, now it simply doesn't. Can you please look in the issue.
- (2019-12-31, v:1.5) Adam: Does not work even on Chrome 77 portable
Trying to use this plugin on Dec 31 2019 and not working on Chrome 79 or Chrome 77 portable
- (2019-12-20, v:1.5) Paulo Furtado: Plug-in stopped to work
Did you guys find that happen as well? Any updates?
- (2019-12-19, v:1.5) Josh Friend: Also not working for me
It appears that the plugin stopped working this morning.
- (2019-12-19, v:1.5) Nikos Argyriou: Issue with Chrome suddenly
Hello, Suddenly, the plugin doesn't work at all.No numbers shown per tasks as before, neither the sum is displayed. I tested it with the latest Version 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit). Best Regards, Nikos
- (2019-03-13, v:1.5) Brian Rafferty: Worked, then didn't
I was excited for the first 30 minutes or so after adding this extension. I practiced with my "uat" plan in Planner, and it worked great. Next, I went to my actual plan and added (hours) into most of the cards, using the Win10 app. When I switched back to Chrome, the extension is greyed out on the bar (though it's turned on in the Chrome control page), the numbers are just appearing in the card headers, and there are no totals to be seen. I hadn't changed anything in Chrome: just updated cards, came back to the browser and pointed at my plan--no magic. Any ideas what happened?
- (2018-12-14, v:1.5) Emmanuel Deiller: Estimations Plugin for Microsoft Planner into Teams Microsoft
Hi ! We've managed to use this extension with Planner / Task Microsoft But we would like to include a Planner Board in Teams Microsoft When we include it, the plugin does not apply to the planner board :( Do you think it could be possible to do that ? Thanks for advance
- (2018-11-16, v:1.4) Hargis Sports: CSS Makes the Due Date and Checklist Complete font illegible
I love the extension - it really fills a gap in Planner for estimating effort and tracking remaining work - this makes the product usable for me. There is an issue that I am running into where I cannot read the font on the card for the Due Date and the Checklist Items Completed (e.g. 1/4) - these values are now displayed in a while font and completely blend into the white backgroud of the card. Is this something that can be changed in the CSS for the extension? Thank you for the work you put into the extension!
- (2018-11-13, v:1.4) João Pereira: The plugin doesn't work in Chrome Version 70.0.3538.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)
I've installed the plugin on my chrome browser. I've activated everything, opened MS Planner and The plugin doesn't work in Chrome Version 70.0.3538.102 (Official Build) (64-bit).