Export Salesforce Contact, Account, Lead as vCard
With Astrea Smart vCard user can manage their contacts efficiently. User can transfer the contacts from Salesforce to your phone contacts. It becomes very easy to export your Salesforce contacts as vcards. Contact information can be exported from Accounts, Contacts and Leads as a VCF 3.0 file format. Key features of the Extension * Export contacts in VCF 3.0 format * Add contacts to any eMail software like Google mail or Outlook as contact * Import contact to phone contacts with all the fields Exporting and Importing the vCard * For exporting the vCard extension, select any contact, account or lead on the lightning contact detail page * Click on the vCard chrome extension * Now the file will be downloaded on your system and will be ready to email or sync with your phone or eMail system. Thus Astrea Smart vCard extension can export any of your contact, Account and Lead to the vCard format. Please contact us at [email protected] for any queries. For additional information visit our website http://astreait.com/Astrea_SmartvCard_Chrome_Extension/
- (2018-07-20) Vikram Mehta: Great extension and very easy to use. 👍
- (2018-07-16) Saket Sharma: Great extension, easy to use :)
- (2018-07-16) Manvi Gupta: Handy Tool, Useful for exporting contacts from Salesforce
- (2018-07-10) Aradhana Gupta: Great Extension. Easy to export Contacts.
- (2018-07-09) Ruchika Gupta: It's useful for salesforce where you can easily export contact
- (2018-07-09) Prachi Agarwal: Works perfectly... very useful.
- (2018-07-07) prince singh: this extension eases the process to export contact, so it becomes easy for one to further sync those contacts with your phone
- (2020-03-18, v:1.4) Errors, while capturing contact details from Salesforce
Hi there, first of all, thanks a lot for this plug-in! It's extremely helpful and very much appreciated that you are offering this! Basically, in works really well. There are only two minor issues, for which I'd like to ask, whether or not it was possible to debug it? 1. Whenever I use it on a contact in Salesforce, it takes the letters "tel:" into the designated field of the vcard of MSOutlook. This needs to deleted manually, because otherwise, it's not possible, to make phone calls from your mobile, if that little text is part of your "Phone number" field. 2. German special characters like "Umlauts" are not recognized (ä, ö, ü, but also ß). So for instance it translates "München" into "MÃœnchen" or streets like "Große Gallusstraße" into "GroÃŸe GallusstraÃŸe". That is also to be corrected manually each time. So, if you have any time left for further improvements for this great tool, we was very happy, if you could take this into consideration. Anyway, big thank for the tool again, all the best and stay well, Dennis ppa. Dennis Hartweg | Associate Director | Team Leader Business Intelligence & Data Integrity CBRE GmbH | Capital Markets OMNITURM | Große Gallusstraße 18 | 60312 Frankfurt T +49 (0)69 170077633 | F +49 (0)69 17007777 | M +49 (0) 151 15150695 [email protected] | www.cbre.de
- (2019-02-06, v:0.0.0.2) Kristian Tusch: Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load icon 'images/get_started16.png' for browser action.'.
I get this error, is it something in my browser? Kristian