Replaces the text 'alt right' with the proper term, 'neo-nazi'. By popular demand https://twitter.com/stopnormalizing
By popular demand! Stop Normalizing Neo-Nazi Edition. After installing "alt-right" will change into "neo-nazi" on any website, tweet, facebook post, wikipedia article, and others. Don't buy the rebranding; reject it. NOTE: If you were using the original Stop Normalizing Chrome Extension, make sure to disable it before using the Neo-Nazi Edition.
- (2019-12-11) Mighty Empares: Missleading
- (2019-05-24) Cipher: Missinformative.
- (2016-12-03) Luis Rivera: Have tried this when reading Facebook posts and comments. It seems to miss most of the time and does nothing. Very poor IMO.
- (2016-12-02) Donavan Stanley: It's a bit aggressive. For example "alternative" get's changed. Which made my reading of a product review a tad confusing.
- (2016-11-30) Anne Hawkins: Thank goodness, I've been looking everywhere for an extension to do just this.
- (2016-11-30) Matt4499: Excellent and works well!
- (2016-11-29) Char Harper: This is a terrific little app that prevents neo-nazis from hiding behind the sanitized term alt-right. I'm going to let all my FB friends know about it.
- (2016-11-29) Charles Wentzell: Excellent and important tool. Best when talking about the fact that Alt-right should be called neo-nazis as it now reads as neo-nazis should be called neo-nazis.
- (2016-11-29) Arnav: even better than one which replaces it with white supremacy
- (2016-11-29) Carmen Paxton: Works! Thanks for allowing my feed to properly identify "alt-right" as neo-nazi.
- (2016-11-28) James S: Works exactly as advertised! No more misleading "alt-right" propaganda on my internet. Time to "say it like it is".