This script can load a geometry file and overlay it in the Waze Map Editor. See new section that has been added to the Areas tab.
This script can load a geometry file and overlay it in the Waze Map Editor. Simply go to the Areas tab on the left, and scroll down to the new controls that have been added. The data format is detected automatically using the file extension, and the following formats are supported: GeoJSON, GML, WKT, KML and GPX. If you need help getting your geometry files to load, please contact the author.
- (2017-08-14) Jim Alles: It just works!
- (2017-06-13) David UK: Fantastic clear display of my gpx tracks for plotting new road layouts. Thanks!
- (2016-09-15) Valentin Weymann: Please insert the new Beta Link, so it also works in the Beta Editor
- (2015-05-25) Jason Hutton: Works Great. Now if i could get Avast to shut up about me having it.
- (2018-04-09, v:1.1) Dave Boonstra: slash
Hi, The WME URL changed. The slash at the end is removed. Could you please update the extention to work with the new link? The workaround is to manually add the slash each time I'd like to use your script. Thanks, Dave
- (2018-03-01, v:1.1) Ron Cohen: I don't see buttons below the area listings
How can I imoprt or load My gpx file to the editor? Why don't I see such an option? https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=819&t=129735&start=50#p1788073
- (2017-09-14, v:1.1) Greg G: usernames instead of road names
When loading a geoJSON (exported from qGIS), I am being shown the username field instead of the streetname field. I know the street name field name isn't consistent, so this may be a tricky issue to resolve. But, I do get centerlines, so hooray! :)
- (2017-08-22, v:1.1) Mijan Hamzah: WME Geometries Button not appear
The script not working as of 21 Aug 17. Is there any workaround to rectify? Thanks
- (2017-02-13, v:1.1) Otávio Santos: NÃO FUNICONA
Não está funcionando essa extensão aqui comigo. Alguém tá tendo este problema? It's not working here. Does anyone have this problem?
- (2016-11-19, v:1.0) Greg G: No longer working
Since the latest WME update, the geometry lines no longer appear after the geometry file is loaded.
- (2016-08-30, v:1.0) Dave Tomb: Support for labeling 300 polygons?
Does WME have an issue if the script is updated to allow 300-labeled features?
- (2015-05-08, v:0.9) Thortok2000: Keep loaded file
Every time I refresh I have to reload the file. Please keep it!