Automatically expands too long mails in Gmail™.
Do you often receive too long mails and you're tired of scrolling to the bottom to open the full mail? "[Message clipped] View entire message" is your foe? Look no further! This extension automatically expands the mails in Gmail™ for you (also works in the new re-designed Gmail!). Update: v188.8.131.52 - fixed various issues (not expanding properly etc) Permissions: Rights to read from Gmail in order to expand the mail. No data collected. Code is open source: https://github.com/kurtextrem/Gmail-Auto-Expander Icon by Boyan Kostov.
- (2019-05-20) Robert Butera: Doesn't work
- (2019-04-23) Paddy Landau: It doesn't work any more :(
- (2019-02-11) Sandro TopLipz: don't work anymore... I got this message: Error while expanding. (Click to try again)
- (2018-06-04) Ann ODaniel: Doesn't work.
- (2018-05-09) Owen Edwards: Doesn't work with the 'new' Gmail interface. I never tried it with the old (classic) look.
- (2019-02-11, v:184.108.40.206) Sandro TopLipz: don't work anymore
don't work anymore... I got this message: Error while expanding. (Click to try again)
- (2018-11-20, v:1.3.0) Doesn't seem to be working
I've got 1.3.0 and am using the new Gmail interface. Doesn't appear to be working in my inbox or other labels. Is there anything I can try?
- (2018-09-11, v:1.3.0) Ken Burnham: Stopped working
This extension worked great until today. Now does nothing.
- (2018-04-27, v:1.1.1) Sheldon Sachs: Doesn't work in new GMail
Never used the extension before the new GMail. But it doesn't seem to be working in this new version.
- (2017-09-25, v:1.1.1) Paddy Landau: It doesn't work.
I've installed the extension, refreshed the browser, even closed the browser and reopened it. But the extension doesn't work. In a long message, I still get the prompt at the bottom: [Message clipped] View entire message