This extension draws a square which can be resized and dragged to highlight whatever part of the page before capturing it.
Not only allows to capture a visible area of current browser's tab, but also gives an ability to highlight specific areas of it before capturing. ## To highlight areas ## Select Highlight and Capture->Square Here! from the context menu. The red square appears. You can resize it and drag. Also you can create as many highlighters as you want. To delete them just double-click on them! ## To take screenshot ## Select Highlight and Capture->Capture! from the context menu. The image of the visible area of current window opens in new window.
- (2016-09-25) really nice tool
- (2013-10-16) Miguel Bento: Great tool to solve a common necessity, take screenshots quickly and effortlessly.
- (2013-10-01) Luís Cardoso: It does what it says it does. Nice!
- (2013-09-27) João Nuno Silva: Perfect for highlighting regions before taking a screenshot!
- (2016-01-28, v:1.5) breaking responsive pages
I'm using Jira in my daily work and by having this extension enabled it is breaking the resizing on responsive pages (agile dashboard)
- (2014-03-07, v:1.5) Jenny Glozshtein: doesn't work
no red sqaure to enable me to highlight appears. I press "capture!" or "sqaure here!", and - nothing.