Removes Doodle's from Google™ homepage and search pages, replaces it with the Google™ logo.
This simple extension removes the Doodles for Google™ and puts the usual Google™ logo on all international websites in place of that Doodle. - Do you like Google™ search page clean and simple without the Doodles showing up almost everyday these days? - Do you like consistency in your home page? This extension is for you! ☆☆☆☆☆ if you like it so others can find this extension as you did! Thanks! The permissions are for the extension to work on all international Google TLDs. Source code: https://github.com/cansinacarer/Doodle-Blocker-for-Google Latest fixes: - Logo is not gray in the toolbar any more.
- (2022-02-04) ксюша: устарело и не рабоатет
- (2021-12-01) Baptiste: Works well on microsoft edge
- (2021-10-01) Juan Francisco Monachesi: It only removes the doodle for the google search page. Which is something you can do with uBlock which everyone already has anyway. I was looking forward to remove the doodle from the new tab page which this doesn't. It also has a small delay before it replaces it with the logo.
- (2021-08-24) Kay Higdon: After installing this little jewel, I thought, I still get those stupid doodles. Google gives then takes away. An icon at the bottom of the page allows one to put the theme of choice from one's files. A beautiful them is installed and there it is, another doodle. Why? There was one years ago that was wonderful consisting of a pencil drawing creating itself whild viewing it. it was genious. Doodles are not my choice, it was made by some little fairy working for Google.and I do not mean LGBTQ.
- (2021-06-16) Matthew DiPaula: Works beautifully, I can utilize Google with no propaganda !
- (2021-06-09) James Allegretti: this extension is completely useless and the website of links do no longer exist.
- (2021-04-26) Cacti and Cacti Not: Got tired of Google's doodles. They'd be okay if they were done only every once in a while, but it is annoying how today there actually seems to be Google doodles on most days. Unfortunately, this extension doesn't work. Perhaps it needs to be updated
- (2021-04-22) Natanael Bozzano: Dosen't work
- (2021-03-18) Yochi Schwartz: Doesn't Work
- (2021-03-08) Hanky Panky: this has helped me block this retarded international dish washer day (women's day) doodle, cheers.
- (2021-03-07) Penny Billson: It was great when it worked but now it doesn't. I'm using uBlock's block element feature instead.
- (2021-01-06) Onion Knight: doesn't work
- (2020-12-31) I really hate Coming up with names: It didn't work at all for me
- (2020-12-30) Jillian: it didn't work ._.
- (2020-12-16) 『 Bumbleeto 』: Awful. Opened up a new tab to see if it worked, to my surprise it did absolutely nothing. Don't waste people's time
- (2020-12-13) SSS HHH: Doesn't work.
- (2020-12-04) Andrea Rosian: Not working
- (2020-12-03) joseph myers: doesnt work. dont bother. only way to remove doodles is f12. but they come right back when ya open chrome home page again. google is the devil. and just like the devil. it knows everything about everyone. and it will one day kill us all. youll see.
- (2020-12-02) Olivia Giannantonio: Wow it works! The 1-star button works!
- (2020-11-14) cheese 123: Dosen't seem to work :(
- (2020-11-11) MkSe: Does not work.
- (2020-10-28) NightQnEarth: Don't work for me at all. Doodles still appears
- (2020-08-28) DeShawn McLightfoot: A brilliantly easy way to eliminate visuals for whatever left-wing hero/cause/propaganda Google happens to be shoving down users' throats that day.
- (2020-08-03) Clayton Reed: It does nothing
- (2020-07-20) Michael Sobrado: No longer working.
- (2020-07-20) polka23dot: It stopped working a few days ago.
- (2020-03-24) Jeremy Doody: I do not like how this workx! Grr.
- (2020-02-21) Legendarysnake: Its not working anymore
- (2020-01-06) Edīte Molotoka: The thing is, It makes Google logo off centered. Can you please fix this problem?
- (2019-11-07) Ryan Cunningham: Works great. No more force fed google propaganda on the home page.
- (2019-10-14) ZilogBob: It does not work for me in Chrome 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit) Before you call me a dummy, I have done everything I can think of to "enable it".
- (2019-09-21) Christopher Ackerman: Worked fine for a while. Now it clears the doodles, but will place the Google Logo at a shifted area at the top left of the homepage. Waiting to see if this gets fixed.
- (2019-08-13) Nathan H.: Doesnt work
- (2019-07-12) C M: Unfortunately this only works for me when I open chrome for the first time and not on subsequent tab opens.
- (2019-06-24) Caroline Grevelle: Yea!!! Now, I do not get distracted by those ANNOYING Google animations!
- (2019-06-04) Just Someone: Works as intended, thanks :)
- (2019-06-04) Ciprian Ungureanu: Easy 5 stars.... Now I can live without the grrgle props'paganda ... great job ... Danke!
- (2019-05-21) Ben Underwood: Is not hiding the doodle, which is it's only purpose for existing. Let me know if you fix it.
- (2019-04-12) Gary Volk: Doesn't work. Doodles still play
- (2019-04-04) Brad Wicks: I love this. The only improvement I can think of is if you used the Google logo from 2014, it looks better than the current one they have. Also as overbearing as Google is, don't be surprised if Google kicks this off the store, for giving people a right in Gworld. I used to use one called "No Google Doodle" but it is no longer on here, but I bet Google knows where it is buried.
- (2019-03-18) I was making an internet safety video and i needed this
- (2019-01-01) Frank Castle: Thank you! The more Google social and political propaganda I can block the better!
- (2019-01-01) Patrick Barmann: Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.
- (2018-12-10) small penis: my school added this an WHY DOes THIS EXIST
- (2018-11-14) Jason Smith: IT WAS AWFUL
- (2018-09-11) S. S: pos doesn't work
- (2018-09-11) Kenny Chu: This is cool. I don't care about Google's celebration on random things that I don't care about.
- (2018-06-23) Max P: not w
- (2018-06-11) 二元鹼: Does not work for the gnome doodle at 2018/06/11.
- (2018-04-04) thank you for removing Google opinions/politics from my home page
- (2018-06-22, v:1.6) Marcia MacInnis: Not working
Not working in Windows 10.0.17134 Chrome Version 67.0.3396.87
- (2018-05-17, v:1.4) Brian Scheeler: Will this block doodle games in search results?
It admin at a school. Need to block the doodle games that come up in seach results like "snake" and "Pac man". Will this do that?
- (2018-04-04, v:1.4) Kristina L: Not working
Maya Angelou is staring into my soul even with the extension, it works on an old computer, but not on this new laptop. The icon is also grey, even though it is enabled from the extensions tab.
- (2018-04-04, v:1.4) Steve Burnard: Not working
Maya Angelou is still creepily staring at me, every time I open this damned browser. I've cleared my cache, restarted, pressed Shift+F5, nothing makes her go away, except changing to Firefox, which I'm in the process of doing. I'm done with Chrome.
- (2018-03-24, v:1.4) Robert Widmore: Option to turn on
It works great but I wish it gave an option to turn doodles on and off. Thank you!
- (2018-03-22, v:1.4) Not Working
Simply isn't doing anything. The icon is greyed out, and none of the options seen when I click on it allows me to turn it on. Tried restarting Chrome. No change.
- (2018-03-16, v:1.4) Corey Poppe: Not Working
I've added the extension...doug-checked to make sure it's enabled...and it doesn't seem to be working for me? I still see that darn Doodle. : (