Removes Doodle's from Google™ homepage and search pages, replaces it with the Google™ logo.
This simple extension removes the Doodles for Google™ and puts the usual Google™ logo on all international websites in place of that Doodle. - Do you like Google™ search page clean and simple without the Doodles showing up almost everyday these days? - Do you like consistency in your home page? This extension is for you! ☆☆☆☆☆ if you like it so others can find this extension as you did! Thanks! The permissions are for the extension to work on all international Google TLDs. Source code: https://github.com/cansinacarer/Doodle-Blocker-for-Google Latest fixes: - Logo is not gray in the toolbar any more.
- (2020-11-14) 001 0: Dosen't seem to work :(
- (2020-11-11) MkSe: Does not work.
- (2020-10-28) NightQnEarth: Don't work for me at all. Doodles still appears
- (2020-08-28) DeShawn McLightfoot: A brilliantly easy way to eliminate visuals for whatever left-wing hero/cause/propaganda Google happens to be shoving down users' throats that day.
- (2020-08-03) Clayton Reed: It does nothing
- (2020-07-20) Michael Sobrado: No longer working.
- (2020-07-20) polka23dot: It stopped working a few days ago.
- (2020-03-24) Jeremy Doody: I do not like how this workx! Grr.
- (2020-02-21) Legendarysnake: Its not working anymore
- (2020-01-06) Edīte Molotoka: The thing is, It makes Google logo off centered. Can you please fix this problem?
- (2019-11-07) Ryan Cunningham: Works great. No more force fed google propaganda on the home page.
- (2019-10-14) ZilogBob: It does not work for me in Chrome 77.0.3865.120 (Official Build) (64-bit) Before you call me a dummy, I have done everything I can think of to "enable it".
- (2019-09-21) Christopher Ackerman: Worked fine for a while. Now it clears the doodles, but will place the Google Logo at a shifted area at the top left of the homepage. Waiting to see if this gets fixed.
- (2019-08-13) Nathan H.: Doesnt work
- (2019-07-12) C M: Unfortunately this only works for me when I open chrome for the first time and not on subsequent tab opens.
- (2019-06-24) Caroline Grevelle: Yea!!! Now, I do not get distracted by those ANNOYING Google animations!
- (2019-06-04) Just Someone: Works as intended, thanks :)
- (2019-06-04) Ciprian Ungureanu: Easy 5 stars.... Now I can live without the grrgle props'paganda ... great job ... Danke!
- (2019-05-21) Ben Underwood: Is not hiding the doodle, which is it's only purpose for existing. Let me know if you fix it.
- (2019-04-12) Gary Volk: Doesn't work. Doodles still play
- (2019-04-04) Brad Wicks: I love this. The only improvement I can think of is if you used the Google logo from 2014, it looks better than the current one they have. Also as overbearing as Google is, don't be surprised if Google kicks this off the store, for giving people a right in Gworld. I used to use one called "No Google Doodle" but it is no longer on here, but I bet Google knows where it is buried.
- (2019-03-18) I was making an internet safety video and i needed this
- (2019-01-01) Frank Castle: Thank you! The more Google social and political propaganda I can block the better!
- (2019-01-01) Patrick Barmann: Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you.
- (2018-12-10) small penis: my school added this an WHY DOes THIS EXIST
- (2018-06-22, v:1.6) Marcia MacInnis: Not working
Not working in Windows 10.0.17134 Chrome Version 67.0.3396.87
- (2018-05-17, v:1.4) Brian Scheeler: Will this block doodle games in search results?
It admin at a school. Need to block the doodle games that come up in seach results like "snake" and "Pac man". Will this do that?
- (2018-04-04, v:1.4) Kristina L: Not working
Maya Angelou is staring into my soul even with the extension, it works on an old computer, but not on this new laptop. The icon is also grey, even though it is enabled from the extensions tab.
- (2018-04-04, v:1.4) Steve Burnard: Not working
Maya Angelou is still creepily staring at me, every time I open this damned browser. I've cleared my cache, restarted, pressed Shift+F5, nothing makes her go away, except changing to Firefox, which I'm in the process of doing. I'm done with Chrome.
- (2018-03-24, v:1.4) Robert Widmore: Option to turn on
It works great but I wish it gave an option to turn doodles on and off. Thank you!
- (2018-03-22, v:1.4) Not Working
Simply isn't doing anything. The icon is greyed out, and none of the options seen when I click on it allows me to turn it on. Tried restarting Chrome. No change.
- (2018-03-16, v:1.4) Corey Poppe: Not Working
I've added the extension...doug-checked to make sure it's enabled...and it doesn't seem to be working for me? I still see that darn Doodle. : (