Print customized cards from your Trello board.
This extension allows to print the customized cards from your Trello board. It allows to save selected options, which makes it easier to print your cards. Those options are saved in your chrome storage, and will automatically be synced to any Chrome browser that the user is logged into, provided the user has sync enabled. Supported features: - Authorized/Deauthorize Trello access through API - Print cards without being on the Trello board - Choose the Trello board to print - Choose the Trello list from the board to print - Print your cards from the board, list, or select individual cards Supported options: - Print cards in color set in the Trello board (label color) - Print cards with label name set in the Trello board (label value) - Change cards content font size - Change cards font family I am always available for new features request and ideas, so please do not hesitate to contact me. Please also provide your feedback. Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wizaro Release log: 1.0.2 - Fixed unsupported 'sky' card color 1.0.1 - Fixed card label value 1.0.0 - Initial release
- (2020-03-04) Oh MJ: Does not work at all
- (2019-09-24) Sally Morin: It didn't work. I selected items to print and when I hit the print button it opened a blank chrome tab.
- (2019-09-15) Stéphane DELHOMAYE: Does not work at all
- (2019-09-10) Petr Stinka: It didn't work at all - it only produced blank pages :(
- (2019-04-30) Tomi Kaleva: Stopped working after Chrome update
- (2019-01-29) Neil Macernie: Did not work. Just opened a new tab labeled about:blank that had nothing on it.
- (2019-01-04) Michael Momsen: Didn't work at all for me : (
- (2017-07-09) Sarah Conners: Only prints the cards and their titles. I was hoping for something including the text of the card. Would advise changing the default font to something other than Comic Sans and remembering the board last printed.
- (2017-05-23) Yorik Wozniak: Very good extension! Does exactly what I need!