This extension speed up videos based in HTML5, like udemy and youtube
The extension of the freedom to increase the speed of videos based on HTML5. Allows it to increase to 3.5x, 4.0x or custom
- (2019-02-02) Cameron J: Good idea. Frustrating having to reset the speed after every new video or after pausing an existing video. Also, inability to use it in fullscreen doesn't help either. Four stars because it still is great for longer videos that I do not need to stop and take notes
- (2018-07-27) Owen Cooper: Didn't work on Vimeo videos played embeded on website
- (2017-12-28) Ismael: Works on Udemy. It has presets 3.5 and 4 but you can type any speed you want in the input box. You control it on the button next to the url space area. It does reset every new video. Hope that can get fixed. And wish we could set our favorite speed as a button on our tool.
- (2017-08-15) neurozero: Sometimes Udemy just doesn't go fast enough. This extension works! I created a profile just so I could review it since there are no reviews yet. Some suggestions: More preset buttons please! 2.5x and 3x would be wonderful. There is a Chrome extension for YouTube that lets you speed up and slow down the video in 0.02x increments using the  keys, and it is pretty convenient. I'd like to see that here as well. Finally, Udemy resets to 1x every time I pause the video, and that is really annoying, especially because I have to type in "2.5" every time. Great start though, I look forward to seeing what you do with it!
- (2017-08-10) Leonardo: me ajudou muito!!! tenho uma aula online na udemy que o professor fala super devagar, so consegui assistir com essa extensão!