Adds monotonic Dvorak, polytonic and polytonic Dvorak keyboard layouts for ChromeOS.
Adds 3 alternative keyboard layouts for the Greek language. After installation follow these steps: 1) Go to chrome://settings/languages and add Greek 2) Go to chrome://settings/inputMethods 2) Look at the "Greek" section The following options should be displayed Greek Dvorak Monotonic Greek Dvorak Polytonic Greek Polytonic Check the checkbox next to the desired layout(s). If you have more than one layouts, press Ctrl+Shift+Space to switch the active layout. NOTE: This extension works only in ChromeOS. v3.0.0: - Fixed bug not showing breathing marks on rho - Fixed bug with upper case omega
- (2020-02-25) Kaitlyn Dolden: Still doesnt work
- (2019-02-22) Vanessa L: does.not.work
- (2017-09-08) Wilbert van Ham: Perfect, does as advertised in the expected way.
- (2017-09-03) Rick Rijpers: doesn't work
- (2017-07-28) Angel Umeh: It's totally useless. Doesn't work at all.
- (2015-08-27) Gina Voumvoulaki: Doesnt work
- (2019-08-11, v:3.0.0) Robert Goulding: Extension stopped working
Using ChromeOS 75.0.3770.144 - and just in the last few days (I think) Greek input methods have disappeared from the settings menu. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extension, but it didn't work
- (2018-10-06, v:2.0.1) Robert Goulding: Stopped working?
Just since the last Chrome OS update (70.0.3538.34 Beta) when I switch to the Polytonic keyboard, no input at all happens.
- (2018-04-07, v:2.0.1) Robert Goulding: No breathing marks on rho
This extension works very well on my Chromebook. The only problem: I cannot put either breathing mark onto the rho. Hitting "r" after the dead key doesn't do anything.
- (2017-09-21, v:2.0.1) Hernan Wu: Grave accent
I can't do the grave accent with the polytonic Greek keyboard. Anyone figured it out?
- (2016-08-09, v:2.0.1) N H: Accent marks don't work.
I can't get the accent marks to work, and I can't find a guide to this keyboard.
- (2015-08-02, v:2.0.1) Help?
This is brilliant! I hate to ask, but how did you do it? I'd love to add my own custom layouts to ChromeOS, or at least fix the broken US Colemak, but I have not been able to make any headway.
- (2015-05-13, v:2.0.1) William Chan: Breathing
Hi, I'm also a Greek student, and I was wondering about what key combinations put rough or hard breathings over words that start with vowels. Also, what key combinations would add the breathings to the different accent marks, mainly the acute and circumflex. Thanks in advance.
- (2015-03-28, v:2.0.1) Paul Nitz: Dvorak Polytonic Greek
I only once found a Dvorak Polytonic layout for Windows. It was okay, but I had to rearrange some keys for it to be truly usable. I would love to see your Polytonic layout and compare it to what I have. Can you post it online somewhere as a kbd file?
- (2015-03-16, v:2.0.0) ThatBarnsleyGuy92: Iota Subscript
Hi, I'm a Greek language student and I can add all the various accents fine, but I have trouble with iota subscript, which in usually found in polytonic greek keyboards. I'm using Arial font if that helps, as it is a unicode font.
- (2015-03-01, v:2.0.0) larry woodall: alternative greek keyboard layouts
i can't get chrome store to add this app to my chrome