Freshsales - CRM for High-Velocity Sales Teams
**UPDATE** The Chrome extension is not supported for newer UI of Gmail. Switch to our add-on for Gmail—it’s easier to use, and you don’t need to leave your inbox either. Install the add-on here: https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/freshsales/278795614826 Freshsales is a sales CRM for teams who don’t want to juggle between multiple tools. It offers everything a salesperson needs — built-in phone and email, lead scoring, customizable reports, event tracking and a visual sales pipeline — in one single platform. With the new Freshsales’ Chrome extension you will have a 360-degree view of the prospect inside Gmail, so you have more context before connecting. Once you install the chrome extension, you will be able to see all the relevant information and sales history whenever you open an email from a lead or a contact. Information such as recent activities, notes, tasks and associated deals will all be visible. The extension will automatically check if a lead or contact is present in Freshsales and lets you create a new record with a single click if the email address is not present in Freshsales. Key Features: * Lead Management * Deal Management * Event Tracking * Built-in Phone * Email * Reports * Workflows & Sales Campaigns * Mobile * Customization & Integrations * Data Import * Multi-Language Support Have questions or comments about Freshsales? We would be happy to hear from you, just shoot a mail to [email protected]
- (2019-10-04) Vikas Verma: Worst service, Worst Support, A lot of bugs in their platform. 50% of the system is manual.
- (2019-07-30) Cindry De León Horlandy: Me gusta mucho
- (2018-11-06) Doesn't recognize contact anymore. Please fix!
- (2018-10-04) Alex Groleau: Does not work with latest gmail
- (2018-09-05) Bob from Printwithus: Does not work. Don't waste your time!
- (2018-05-29) Rob Peters: Works ok. Most of the functionality makes you go to their website as opposed to doing things in the tab which can be distracting. I would like more functionality inside the tab and not have to leave gmail.
- (2018-04-26) Miguel Amador: Does not work with new gmail UI
- (2019-10-14, v:1.5.5) Lovewater Surf School: Uninstall
How do I uninstall this from G Suite Google mail?
- (2018-11-06, v:1.5.5) doesn't recognize email contacts any more
The Chrome Extension no longer recognizes the contact of the open email. Can you please fix soon? Thanks!
- (2018-09-24, v:1.5.5) Nikolaj Skov Jespersen: Separate private and work gmail with plugin
Dear Freshsales, Thank you for a great plugin! Is it possible to separate the private and work gmail with the plugin? At the moment it shows up on my private gmail when I reinstall the plugin.
- (2018-09-22, v:1.5.5) Peter Cholnoky: Not Working
Please fix. Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 not able to add to crm
- (2018-08-22, v:1.5.4) DOES NOT WORK!
Please can you sort this out - doesn't work with new gmail which is annoying!
- (2018-08-21, v:1.5.4) Kai Gouthro: Doesn't work with new gmail
it just refreshes all my gmail tabs
- (2018-08-20, v:1.5.4) Mark Bryle Angco: Wont work anymore
wont work with new gmail
- (2018-08-20, v:1.5.4) Juan Pereyra: Not working on new Gmail UI
With the new gmail UI when I click on the icon it refreshes my gmail without opening the extension
- (2018-08-11, v:1.5.4) Aleksandar Stanisic: Extension not working
Hey guy, your extension worked quite good. But it's not working any more. I don't have a right sidebar anymore. You should check this.
- (2018-08-08, v:1.5.4) Doesn't Work
I can't seem to open in the old gmail UI and when I click on the icon it refreshes my gmail without opening the extension