Automagically generate Zawgyi/Unicode version of text in browser.
Automagically generate Zawgyi/Unicode version of your facebook status in your browser. Change Log: v1.1.0 ------- - Cleaner encoding tags. - Generated encoding text will append after the original text. v1.0.1 ------- - Fix button interfering in chatbox textarea v1.0.0 ------- - Fix bugs v0.1.0 ------- - Now you don't have to choose conversion type. We will do it for you. (Add ability to detect Zawgyi/Unicode automagically) - Bug fixes Magic is an open source project licensed under GNU General Public License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/. You can contribute to the project in github : https://github.com/swanhtet1992/MagicButton
- (2020-04-16) Htet Wai Aung: not working in 2020??
- (2015-02-26) Aung Paing: I have some issues. First I type what I wanted in Unicode. And then I convert to Zawgyi. Made some edit in Unicode Version later and then convert again. Instead of recreating everything, it spammed another long Zawgyi and Unicode Version. That's only issue I see for now
- (2015-02-26) Monster University: Good for me
- (2015-02-25) Ye Lin Aung: Pretty useful one. <3
- (2020-04-16, v:1.1.0) Htet Wai Aung: not working
not working on OS X chrome with facebook new dark theme