Copies XML text, tries to indent and places it under the extension button
This plugin is for people who often needs to copy ugly XML messages from the browser. The plugin will try to fix and indent the XML. Once the plugin is installed, select the XML text, right-click and the select "Copy XML". After that the processed result is available under the extension button and the user can copy/paste it. Revision history: 0.6 - some bug fixes 0.5 - updated icons 0.4 - xml indentation size control 0.3 - first release
- (2013-09-13) Maciej Surdziel: One of the most helpful plugin I recently installed
- (2013-07-25) Szymon Maj: Very handy when you're dealing with un-handy web services.
- (2013-07-11) Wojciech Grabias: Great tool.
- (2013-07-04) Vijay Mudivedu: Really Useful!! Good job.. Improved my productivity Thanks Nacho!
- (2017-06-07, v:0.6) Developer: code base
Hi mark, Can you please share link for code base. Thanks, Khushi
- (2016-08-11, v:0.6) Mark Fulton: Clipboard integration
This is great. The only thing I would change would be to make it copy directly to the clipboard (which Chrome Extensions can now do). I suppose that would mean needing to have a settings page to specify the number of spaces for indentation but not needing to open the popup in order to copy the formatted XML but have it immediately available on my clipboard to paste into an editor, etc. would be great. Thank you!