An extension to help you switch between different sets of bookmarks
Are you frustrated with having to switch to another Google account to get the set of bookmarks you want after you get off work,and then you realize you have to log in back to check your Gmail emails? Switcher is here to save the day.Just stick to one Google account and create as many bookmark profiles as you like and switch between them in one click.Also you can bind a machine to a profile so every time you open up chrome you get the set of bookmarks you want. For example,I bind my Mac book to a profile I name "home" and my Windows laptop to a profile I name "work" and then I do not have to worry about them but still enjoy the same Gmail access and other Google synced services.
- (2019-11-24) Downloads: So far, it works great!
- (2019-10-08) Bob Treash: It worked "ok" for about a week, then I logged into Chrome and just like magic, all gone :(
- (2019-04-11) RVS Doc: Je ne sais pas pourquoi, mais je perds toujours mes settings, tous fonctionnent bien et un jour j'ouvre chrome et ma switcher liste est vide, je ne vois que défaut. Je vais changer de addons car c'est très ennuyeux je dois toujours refaire ma liste... (10 diff bookmark bar) I do not know why, but I always lose my settings, all work well and one day I open chrome and my switcher list is empty, I see only default. I will change addons because it is very boring I must always redo my list (10 diff bookmark bar) ...
- (2019-03-29) Disciple de Jésus-Christ: marche
- (2018-12-24) Good one - Please support sorting
- (2018-11-08) Nicholas Friedman TeBockhorst: Does exactly what it says. I have two sets of bookmarks now (personal and work) and every time I open Chrome, it automatically defaults to the right set for that computer. Fabulous. Does weird things to my phone on account of bookmark syncing. The toolbar is always the last set that was synced from a computer. A little unnerving.
- (2017-05-26) Cherng Jyh Jong: Very Good，Hope add "change the order of Item". Thanks.
- (2016-05-17) Jesse Bakker: Works great but what does the "bind/unbind" button do?
- (2015-06-19) Bogdan Manica: this is absolute crap... it simply doesn't do what is supposed to...