Shows event durations on Google Calendar.
Calculates and displays event durations on the weekly view of Google Calendar events. Manage your time better and quickly create events with the desired duration. Version 2.1.3 adds support for Russian. Version 2.1.0 and above: - Includes a new option to display durations in a "decimal hours" format ("2.5 hours") instead of the default "hours + minutes" format ("2h 30m"). You can set this option by clicking the extension icon. - Fixes a bug that several users reported, where short events with locations would cause durations not to show up on other events. If you are having problems with this extension, please email [email protected] Supported Languages: * azərbaycan * Bahasa Indonesia * Català * Dansk * Deutsch * English (UK) * English (US) * Español * euskara * Filipino * Français * Italiano * Nederlands * Polski * Português (Brasil) * Português (Portugal) * Română * Svenska * Türkçe * 中文 (香港) * 中文（简体） * 中文（繁體） * 日本語 * 한국어 * русский See https://git.io/fx9SF for full release notes.
- (2021-01-12) Jose Luis Gomez: Primera vez que lo utilizo
- (2020-10-23) Lizzie: YES! I have been searching for this forever! Thank you very much for creating this. Only feedback/suggestion I have is about the display of time. The duration is not fully visible in 1 hour events, because the event rectangle is too "short" in height. Maybe create an option to show the time in the title as well or in the event description? Thank you again <3
- (2020-07-22) Naor Meningher: It stopped working for some reason.
- (2020-03-29) Nicola Inskip: So handy! I also made a suggestion to make this more useful for me. I got a quick reply and my suggestion was integrated in the latest update. Thank you!
- (2020-03-28) Ben Leggiero: Works as advertised! Would also like durations in the info card, but it's still very useful without that
- (2020-02-18) Devin R Farr: It works great! I've used it for quite a while, and it's very helpful. One weird little glitch I found, though. On this one event, when I simply add the location to it, all of the events after it for the week disappear (I operate in week view). When I leave the event and just take the location out of it, all the durations come back. But when I add the location back in to the event, all the durations for every event after that one disappear. All the durations for the events before it are fine, but all the ones after it disappear. Weird little glitch I thought I'd let you know about.
- (2020-02-10) Maria Missailidis: Could you make the duration visible in Search views and print outs?
- (2019-12-29) Sebastian Arndt: Top ! WIRKLICH SUPER
- (2019-12-18) Sisay A.Mihretu: Useful indeed!!!
- (2019-10-21) A T: Where has this been all my life!
- (2019-10-17) Nico Devs: Works as expected!
- (2019-08-19) NORA DALESIO: lo estoy probando
- (2019-07-06) Lakmal Premaratne: This is what I was looking for in Google Calendar. Great!
- (2019-06-22) Q: only shows up for a portion of the times entered
- (2019-05-01) Kat Kirkeby: Wish the duration would show up when I printed my calendar.
- (2019-01-21) Алмаз Хакимуллин: Awesome!!!!
- (2018-12-22) Doug White: Its great.
- (2018-10-16) sharon Greenlaw: Great Idea. Thanks for sharing.
- (2018-09-26) Spazio Inzago prenotazioni: Fantastico
- (2018-09-09) 水崎容子: I wish I can use in other language.
- (2018-09-03) Very Simple to install and use and very helpful. Great tool for frequent travelers for better viewing length of travel legs and connections.
- (2018-08-21) Daniela Castañeda: Very helpful! It'd be even better if the duration times showed up in search results as well.
- (2018-08-21) J Hertel: Doesn't work at all. Perhaps because my interface language is Danish?
- (2018-02-01) Nearly flawless. It does it's job quietly and with little fuss.
- (2018-01-05) Paul Sholar: Thank you, what a great app
- (2017-09-16) Chelsea G: Does its job perfectly! Thanks.
- (2017-05-11) Valentin Bragaru: Love it
- (2020-07-22, v:2.1.3) XC Liuuu: Please help for firefox extension....
My google chrome seems got attacked by virus. Please have this duration for firefox. Much appreciate it!
- (2020-05-02, v:2.1.2) Алмаз Хакимуллин: Don't work!
Don't work!, when russian language chosen in settings. Please, correct it!
- (2020-04-09, v:2.1.2) Виталий Диденко: Total duration per day
I need to see the total duration of events per day. This will increase my effectiveness.
- (2020-04-09, v:2.1.2) Виталий Диденко: Add support for Russian language
Please make it work with the Russian language in the settings. If you need help with the translation, I am ready to help.
- (2020-04-07, v:2.1.1) Jerzy Potocki: Can you make it work for Polish language?
Works great for me in English, but when switching Google language /calendar to Polish (https://myaccount.google.com/language) stops showing. Can you make it work too?
- (2020-03-28, v:2.1.0) Justine Lin: Problems with 12+ hr events
The event duration isn't showing up for events longer than 12 hours as of today after you pushed out the latest update.
- (2020-02-19, v:2.0.6) Stefane Guevremont: Showing only for Beginning of Week
This Extension seems really great. It seems like it only works from Sunday to middle of Tuesday though. All my events from then on to Saturday draw a blank.
- (2020-02-18, v:2.0.6) Devin R Farr: Little Location Glitch I've Found
It works great! I've used it for quite a while, and it's very helpful. One weird little glitch I found, though. On this one event, when I simply add the location to it, all of the events after it for the week disappear (I operate in week view). When I leave the event and just take the location out of it, all the durations come back. But when I add the location back in to the event, all the durations for every event after that one disappear. All the durations for the events before it are fine, but all the ones after it disappear. Weird little glitch I thought I'd let you know about.
- (2019-10-10, v:2.0.6) esmilner3: Development and Updates
Your last update was March 19th. I like the idea of this app, but are you going to continue supporting and updating it? Seems no point in installing it if not. Thanks.
- (2019-02-18, v:2.0.5) Dale Strickler: Seems to do nothing....
I have installed it. I changed its settings. I have restarted Chrome. I have remove and reinstalled. And still no change in my calendar view at all. Model Name: iMac Pro Model Identifier: iMacPro1,1 Processor Name: Intel Xeon W Processor Speed: 3.2 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 8 L2 Cache (per Core): 1 MB L3 Cache: 11 MB Memory: 32 GB Boot ROM Version: 220.127.116.11.0 (iBridge: 16.16.3133.0.0,0) Google Chrome is up to date Version 72.0.3626.109 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2019-01-14, v:2.0.5) Wrong duration
Hey, I found that if the schedual starts between 12am - 1am, the duration hours shown will be12 hours longer than it should be. Any idea why it happens? Thx!!!
- (2018-12-17, v:2.0.5) Jesper Kihlberg: Crashes in calculate-diff.js line 53 if endRaw is undefined
Hi. some of my calendar events somehow does not display end dates. This makes Event durations crash in calculate-diff.js line 53.
- (2018-08-26, v:2.0.2) John G. Kanstad: Not working.
Hi. I cannot get the extenison to work. I'm using Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3.
- (2018-02-01, v:2.0.1) Calculation does not appear when interval contains midnight
Pretty much what it says in the title. If the event starts in one day and ends in another, the duration is absent.
- (2017-11-22, v:2.0.1) Tammie Helmick: Doesn't work with New Calendar
Hello, I've upgrade my google calendar to show the latest version, and I made sure I'm using the latest version of the extention, but I'm not seeing the times when I view my events in weekly or daily view.
- (2017-08-28, v:1.0.1) Jonathan Woodard: Doesn't seem to work
Chrome 60, Mac OS Sierra