Hides some items on Google Calendar to make it "full screen"
The menu on the left side disappears and the google bar on top as well. This might be useful If you are using a Chromebook or netbook with little screen estate. The second button reverts the screen to the normal layout. Update 1.1: The addon will not work on other Google pages with a google bar.
- (2017-09-29) Adam Pluchinsky: When is this going to be fixed. Why can't google do something about this?
- (2017-08-14) paTRIpliko - Artista experimental: Não funciona. Mas a ideia é fenomenal, já que meu dia não cabe no monitor.
- (2016-08-02) Luis Santos: Deve ter funcionado no início. Quebrou depois de alguma alteração do código do Calendar pelo Google e o autor nunca corrigiu. Esqueça!
- (2016-07-23) Javier Alvarez: doesn't work
- (2016-06-29) Michel Tadebois: Does not work
- (2016-04-03) Metapost Won: doesn't work. but wish to have it back.
- (2016-04-02) Jean-Luc B.: doesn't work, pls fix
- (2016-03-02) Ed Forrest: Doesn't work :(
- (2016-02-29) doesn't work - also wish it will compress the events vertical like how google cal app does.
- (2016-02-12) Nichole Merritt: Doesn't do anything. Great concept, poor execution.
- (2015-11-09) Rumy Terzieva: It doesn't seem to work...Please fix it. I'd love to use this extension.
- (2015-11-01) Earl Tate: Doesn't do nothing!
- (2015-10-10) Jacob Sechrest: Does exactly as stated. No issues yet either. May suggest to developer to try and maximize vertical versus horizontal space, but works well enough as is that I don't feel 4/5 is fair.