Exports your tabs as easily archivable Markdown.
Save browser memory by exporting your tabs as Markdown. The extension allows you to edit the document in a text editor as you wish before you save it. Later, you can import these Markdown documents and restore all windows exactly like they were before. As an added benefit this extension also adds a few useful tab management keyboard shortcuts. Source code (licensed under GPLv3): https://github.com/JannesMeyer/TabAttack
- (2017-02-23) 游泳褲: 可以輸出markdown很棒
- (2017-01-06) Tristan Webb: Super useful execution. I was looking for something to store tabs for later using org mode, and this simple export worked easily.
- (2016-02-13) Stephen: Great idea! Simple and very efficient. It's been a long time since I've been looking for something like that! (plus it's opensource).
- (2015-07-22) Carlos Ruiz: Great Extension, I use it all the time. Very useful and simple to use. Thanks.
- (2015-03-30) Philipp Paul Köhler: Was just working on this myself! Thank god you did it already so much better then I would have been able to!! Only thing missing right now is session management with a persistent file (autosave/load?) that i can also edit in an editor. Thanks a bunch!!!
- (2015-02-18) Alicia Vañó Bueno: Muy util!
- (2015-02-16) Moradas Alrivas: Una app genial y muy útil. Lo mejor, poder mover las pestañas con el teclado, necesita mejorar el diseño
- (2015-02-16) Clara Rivas Vañó: Love it! This is so useful, I always end up with more than 30 tabs
- (2015-02-16) Ramanan R Rengaraj: 5 Star !! I just love this. Lot of days I don't shut down my computer in workplace just because I would be using more windows & lot tabs. I use to bookmark for reopening sites. It was painful to reopen from BM next day so I don't shut down. Sometimes I mail all links by copy/paste from address bar (painful). Finally Thanks for tab attack.
- (2020-05-12, v:1.6) awdawdawdasdaw: Dark mode
would there be a way to make a dark mode for this because whenever i click on the new tap my eyes are blinded by light mode so a dark mode would help a lot, its also that my extension (dark reader) doesn't work for this extension because the page is protected.
- (2015-03-20, v:1.6) Firefox add-on?
Hi, I can't find this extension for Firefox. Would you do something similar or make this work on Firefox please?