Sign in to supported websites with accounts on Windows 10
Use this extension to sign in to supported websites with accounts on Windows 10. If you have a Microsoft supported identity on Windows 10, you won’t be required to enter your credentials to sign in to supported websites. You’ll need to use this extension if your organization has implemented conditional access policy. Currently, this extension supports Azure Active Directory identities.
- (2020-06-24) Bharani: Can we deploy this add-in remote machines??? if we have any methods kindly suggest
- (2020-04-15) Swapnil Musale: Does this work for CEF??
- (2020-04-13) Neena Chandan: not working. And not clear what will be removed from chrome
- (2020-03-26) ღ Mønştėr_Şėmpåı ღ: excelente
- (2020-03-20) АДРИЯНА МИЛЕНОВА: blagodarq
- (2020-03-18) Roland Ludwig Bauer: Top
- (2020-03-05) Miragha Sediqi: bra
- (2020-02-14) Ryan Aguilar: Doesn't work
- (2020-02-05) rosa maria marin: como actualizo microsoft, en general el paquete ofice
- (2020-01-26) Gloria Brown: So far it is fantastic and will help me study...
- (2020-01-22) Cameron Gocke: This seems to work haphazardly on some PCs it works as expected and on others it does not. I don't see any obvious reason in one case or the other.
- (2020-01-16) Robel Zerom: it was okaoy
- (2020-01-05) D& A: Works OK on Windows 10 1803. Have rolled it out to some test users using the Chrome GPO. (Currently running Chrome 69 and 70)
- (2019-12-31) mcginley boys: it works well with my chromebook and i can now get the all the games i love without having viris
- (2019-12-18) Keith Grindley: This extension works with Chrome itself, however, it does not seem to work with Microsoft Teams. It seems that Microsoft Teams (think client) uses a chrome extension when rendering a web page within a Team's tab. When you have Conditional Access policies that look at the device (trusted vs. non-trusted), it does not recognize the device. Is there any fix for this to allow the extension to be accessed via Microsoft Teams??
- (2019-12-07) Badmus Abiodun: good
- (2019-11-27) Filomena Rodrigues: vou usar os meus conhecimentos
- (2019-11-15) Paul Froude: Doesn't work. "You can't get there from here", despite meeting all the policy requirements.
- (2019-11-14) Samuel Starks: Does not work.
- (2019-11-14) حمد الراجحي: جميل بجد
- (2019-11-09) ZAMMEKK99- Roblox, 8 ball pool, Minecraft etc.: Roblox studios?
- (2019-10-18) james ravenscroft: Didn't work.
- (2019-10-09) Mark O'Neill: It can "read and change all data on websites you visit" Oh wonderful. Thanks for making your website not work until I compromise my system.
- (2019-10-03) Carl J du Preez: So all it does is to open a new tab at office.com? Yes it works, but how is that different that just navigating there from a saved bookmark?