With 'Tabs Backup & Restore' you will never lose your work again! Backup an entire Chrome session (windows and tabs).
With Tabs Backup & Restore you will never lose your work again! Backup an entire Chrome session (all opened windows and tabs) and restore it when needed. Backups are created automatically (every XX minutes, definable in the Options Page), but can also be created manually whenever you want. *NEW*: Advanced Restore options (browse the content of your backups and restore a partial selection). Improved layout and added some animations.
- (2020-01-12) Tom Schi: it's working nice, but we've often lost backups because they were deleted after max. 80 Days. Sometimes, we're searching for older data. The number of days should be a Textbox which accepts any number.
- (2020-01-08) Peter S: So close to great, but GARBAGE. "With Tabs Backup & Restore you will never lose your work again!" is what the author claims but I've lost over 100 tabs FIVE TIMES NOW. I just lost 145. Sound like fun to you? The preferences occasionally reset to defaults, reducing the number of saved images and if Chrome restarts after a crash and you're not around to catch it you can easily wind up with all your saved images being a single default tab. Few pieces of software are this aggravating. It's like any completely failed backup software... worthless for real protection. They could fix this and make it great software by simply NOT AUTOMATICALLY DELETING YOUR MANUALLY SAVED BACKUPS. ARG!!! FACEPALM!!!!
- (2019-11-03) Brian Hittner: ok so i, like many ppl, was fed up with session buddy secretly lowering the number of times it saved your sessions. so i looked for a replacement and WOW where has this extension been all my life it is HANDS DOWN the best tab restore extension by far. You can choose how many times you want it to save your sessions from once every couple min to once every couple of hours AND you can choose how many sessions up to like 80 or some amount that is plenty. I can guarantee this is a hands down a better extension than the popular session buddy and in every way possible this extension is just what i was looking for. The one minor negative for me is that it is a little tough to know what session you had to re-open it since you cant go into it before and preview the sites or even name the backups but it does give a time it was backed up which helps enough to where i can get the session i want in 1 or 2 tries max.
- (2019-10-01) Todd Seiler: I almost died. Saved my life today.
- (2019-09-18) Volkan Bahar: Love it! Works great!
- (2019-09-12) Nareg M: Life saver. I can't imagine having a browser without this extension. I never worry about losing any of my tabs. Should be standard in web browsers.
- (2019-09-01) David Lang: Very nice, but if you are restoring lots of tabs (in my case ~400 tabs in over 50 windows) chrome will get stuck and not load all the tabs, even after sitting an hour. Please add an optional delay to stagger tab restores so that it has a chance to finish loading them (if I load them ~40 at a time manually, everything loads successfully in a half hour or so)
- (2019-08-17) Helene Royal: Saves your tabs methodically, reliably. It has saved and successfully restored sessions as big as almost 200 tabs! Genius!
- (2019-05-09) Zac's Food & Travel: Not good at all it's always broken and not working, does not hold my last tabs puts up tabs from a different time.
- (2019-05-01) What I don't like about it, is that it stopped working and I lost all my BackUp Tabs. Since I couldn't just reinstall it, I had to delete it and Add it Again... So everything is now GONE! :( Regardless This is a Great App to have, but it has a short History. You need a longer List... Like this https://www.buildabizonline.com/?erichine
- (2019-04-22) Esfandiar Behrouz: Great extension and very useful. >>>>>>>>> Missing one thing: Stop Auto backup! I don't want to Auto backup every time but rather do a manual backup when I need it. <<<<<<<<<<<
- (2019-04-20) Anonymous Tester: This is by far the best extension for Chrome, and I'm not exaggerating. I Loved this Extension! The feature to have your Chrome session backed up every 1-2 hours and settings a maximum amount of backups means your browsing research is safely backed up and doesn't require any maintenance. The best part is this Extension is Free of cost. Thanks team "Tabs Backup & Restore" to create this extension. I'll Refers this to all my connections. Thanks Once Again
- (2019-04-12) Jeff Stark: Great product Use it all the time
- (2019-03-16) ★★★★★
- (2019-02-14) I I: Works fine for me.
- (2019-01-18) David Schulz: While this works like a charm on any other device, it seems to be unable to save tabs on any Chromebooks that I have tried it on. for anything else it would work, but it seems unfortunately Chromebooks can't really use this.
- (2019-01-11) Jerry Suppan: On occasion, sometimes by accident, and sometimes inadvertently, I've lost a whole window full of tabs. Tabs backup & restore has saved me more then once by continually monitoring and taking 'snapshot' backups of my open tabs and windows. This is an excellent extension to save your bacon on such occasions. For improvement, I would like to have the ability to: 1. Rename and save backup sessions. 2. Choose which tabs I want to keep and which I want to delete in a session. Reference Session Buddy. That extension allows to keep / maintain (pin) backups and delete tab items. Thank you.
- (2018-12-18) Phil Roggenbuck: Great app! What I miss are just some options, like why do I have to store 10 backups at minimum? Why not 2 or maybe 5? Please add these to the <select>'s that would be awesome!
- (2018-12-14) Burrito Burrito: I'm in love! This extension saved me!!
- (2018-11-20) djvj: Excellent backup solution. Just make sure to set backups to 80 and timing to at least 10 minutes otherwise it might not go back far enough. Should be able to hold more than 80 though.
- (2018-11-08) Mehrad M: Very useful
- (2018-11-05) Paul Robinson: Of the times i've needed it, it only "worked" once... not realising i'd lost a bunch of tabs all at once, the 5min/30backups (default) sort of messed me up. Now fair enough its a default, but realistically, thats only 2.5hrs of backups so if you dont notice straight away, your out of luck. It would have really saved my life if it had snapshotted daily and kept that for a year (as well as its normal backup) - given my current 30 backups are taking about 150k, another 365backups would only have added another couple of meg... pity
- (2018-09-07) Ian Duncan: I just clicked on the chrome notifcation setting on win 10 settings . It opened chrome settings only in settings therby loosing my all tabs fortunately had this app running. restored all . The fact that it runs in the background is great. You don't need to think about backups. Just there when needed...love it
- (2018-09-06) browser work: it's a very useful addon, but it's sad that we can not define just one backup per day and that it should keep 400 backups.
- (2018-09-04) hansel cowo: just what i was looking for!