Prevent that annoying white flash between pages
Switching between dark pages on Chrome can sometimes lead to a blinding flash of white. This extension tries to preserve background color between page loads, if possible. For the real Lords of Darkness out there, setting a custom user stylesheet to your preferred color (https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=1373#c261) will probably be more effective than this extension. The same trick applies to Firefox. Icon created by Anand A Nair from the Noun Project, CC.
- (2020-09-25) Jaiden Mychal: Doesn't work
- (2018-08-30) DudeSicko: Not working as i hoped, when i close a tab i get like 0.1 sec white flash, so naah i got the same without, so no reason to have it :(
- (2017-04-21) Thank you. Since it seems like Google will never attempt to allow a colour other than white for the background when changing page (given the length of time it's been open, it's obvious they don't care - but removing useful features is A-OK!), this extension works brilliantly for pages opened on the same tab. I guess that's why it's called Reduce Background Flicker :)
- (2016-11-19) Keny Wats: Cumpre o objetivo. Simples e prático.
- (2016-10-09) Tom: Doesn't seem to work anymore.
- (2015-12-21) Haley Collentro: I have been looking for so long. Thank you so so so so much. That white flash would KILL me whenever I was loading a website. Thank you Thank you Thank you <3 <3 <3
- (2017-02-25, v:1.0.0) Marcin Wilczynski: Not Working
Can you fix it?, pls
- (2016-08-20, v:1.0.0) Michelle Desormeau: Does not work
for me either. Alas! I was so hopeful.
- (2016-08-08, v:1.0.0) Carlos: do not work
this dont work
- (2016-06-22, v:1.0.0) dont work for me too!
Don't work for me too!
- (2016-04-15, v:1.0.0) Francesco Paolo Calvaruso: don't work :(
don't work :(