A general-purpose Portable Document Format (PDF) viewer based on Mozilla's PDF.js library
This extension uses Mozilla's pdf.js library to display PDF files in your browser. It will be used as a replacement for the default PDF viewer. This extension supports rendering remote and local PDF files on top frames. The extension provides the same experience as you open PDF files in the Firefox browser. To allow the extension to parse local PDF files, you need to enable "Access Local Files" in the extension manager. If you prefer the extension to parse PDF files in frame elements use the right-click context menu checkbox Features: 1. Supports light and dark theme 2. Supports page navigation with "page" hash 3. Supports custom styling the PDF viewer 4. Supports displaying PDF signed and unsigned signatures 5. Supports opening PDF files by dropping them into the view Available Rendering Options: Disable Page Labels Enable Permissions Enable Print Auto-Rotate Enable WebGL History Update URL Ignore Destination Zoom PDF Bug Enabled Render Interactive Forms (AcroForm/XFA) Use Only CSS Zoom Disable Auto Fetch Disable Font Face Disable Range Disable Stream Version Log: 0.1.2: 1. Updates pdf.js library to v1.9.426 2. Favicon detection is improved 3. There are two context menu items to open PDF links in a new tab and in a new background tab 0.1.4 1. Updates pdf.js library to v2.2.228 2. Handles *.PDF files in Chrome OS 3.Allows opening of local PDF files either by dropping them or by using the open button on the user-interface
- (2021-03-10) Vitalii Shmidt: Ok at all, but when page size is less than 100%, fonts became unreadable.
- (2021-03-01) Иван Жуков: Всё неплохо. НО не убирается верхняя строка управления, НИКАК. Что мешает работе и раздражает не слабо. За это 3-ка!
- (2021-02-15) cg: Better than the PDF js Chrome version, that appears as the top result, even though it hasnt been updated since 2019. keep it up
- (2021-02-03) carlitoisloco: I used it like it but the UI changes with new update is pretty bad to the point that I can no longer continue to use it
- (2020-12-11) Роман Елисеенко: Все хорошо, единственное я так и не понял, можно ли его сделать ридером по умолчанию, взамен гугловскому, чтоб читать книги из диска.
- (2020-11-19) Haoyu Weng: The browser sometimes decides to save the pdf files I open instead of opening in the viewer. That was so annoying! With this extension all PDF links can now be opened directly inside the browser.
- (2020-11-19) Clemens Ratte-Polle: Does not open PDF-Links in Google searches with right click context menu "Openwith PDF Reader": https://www.google.com/search?q=test+pdf Yes: Allowed it to open files and search reasults. You should also add the option to open URLs in/from view mode, not only PDF files from HD.
- (2020-11-17) Nikita Soldatkin: Awesome, thank you!
- (2020-07-17) Logan Krumbhaar: Possibly the only PDF reader for PC in the entire known universe which saves your place in book.. Truly an amazing state of art piece of technology.... Work of a great man more genius than even adobe acrobat reader creators who have not figured out the deeply intricate puzzle, great mystery of the world of, possibly the greatest some say.... of saving page in book... truly an amazing feat of humanity that we are capable of this at this point in our development... what's next interdimensional travel?
- (2019-11-16) Y N: not user friendly.
- (2019-10-12) Thomzd: Does what I ask it to do, and quickly.
- (2019-10-05) Zane Hitchcox: Good, but it doesn't preserve new lines when you copy from a pdf, which is kind of crucial for my use case.
- (2019-09-27) Govind Rathi: Best option for chrome
- (2019-09-09) David Jung: Pretty nice. It has two-pages view mode which I've been wanting to have. Also it is fast.
- (2019-09-02) William Amaya: Perfecto para abrir pdf sin descargar
- (2019-08-25) Wow this is quite a game changer! I love the fact that you can view multiple pages side by side, and even scroll horizontally. Coupled with Chrome's ability to restore tabs which were previously open, this suddenly becomes a powerful pdf viewer. The only feature I would like to see added is being able to highlight.
- (2019-07-04) Carsten Lehmann: Super
- (2019-07-03) Lakshmi Bhaavan: Usefull as it described
- (2019-04-26) チンガクリン: mac で開かなかったPDFも見れた！ good
- (2019-03-30) David Milbach: Funguje tak jak je třeba. Bez nutnosti ukládání souboru.
- (2019-03-15) Stefane Guevremont: This PDF viewer is pretty amazing. The ONLY thing missing is keyboard shortcuts to access tools like Rotate, Text Selection Tool, Hand Tool, etc. The one thing I would love to see is middle mouse button (pressing down the wheel button) to activate the Hand Tool.
- (2019-01-06) just l'extension qui me manquait sur chrome. l'ouverture parfaite des pdf grace a cette librairie de mozilla. merci pour ce developpement