Create, convert, connect: take your digital documents to the next level with OrbitNote.
Create, convert, connect: take your digital documents to the next level with OrbitNote. Searching for a way to make digital documents accessible, dynamic and more collaborative? Download OrbitNote to transform and interact with digital documents in a completely different way! With OrbitNote you can make digital documents accessible and actionable, while demonstrating and giving feedback in multiple formats. It’s a great tool to boost productivity, connections and collaboration! Open digital documents in Google Drive, OneDrive, on the web app, in your LMS (Google Classroom and Schoology), or on your local device, then use OrbitNote to: • Collaborate in real-time within digital documents • Read text, including math & science equations, aloud with easy-to-follow dual color highlighting • Type text on top of your PDFs with the Text feature • Highlight and extract information with colored highlighters • Add text and voice comments or use pushpins for helpful hints or instructions • Use freehand or shape drawing to scribble and draw on your digital documents • And more! Try OrbitNote today to check out all of the above features for a limited time. We have much more planned for this tool later in the year. As OrbitNote grows and new features are added, a premium version requiring a subscription will be introduced. Premium Read&Write users can enjoy access to a version of OrbitNote as part of their Read&Write subscription. Get more information on OrbitNote’s features and future plans at https://www.texthelp.com/products/orbitnote/ For any technical questions, contact us at: [email protected]
- (2021-09-14) Ariane M: I don't know why... but it doesn't work for me. My schoolboard downloaded it so I can't uninstall it. It used to work before it had a different name and it was upgraded or something, but whenever I try to open a PDF with it it's just a dark gray screen. Anybody have a solution for this? Because I need to use this extension to get my schoolwork done...
- (2021-08-16) Alan Nguyen: I cant even uninstall it it sucks
- (2021-06-28) poonam gupta: Extension Icon Texthelp PDF Reader- PDF.js v5.1.370 (build: 5c50e70a) Message: Unexpected server response (403) while retrieving PDF "https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1wAPyX7g458l0lJT6nMh_OO17xyUxNzsN&export=download&filename=&t=1". why cant i open my pdf...what did I miss. iI followed all steps mentioned in video.
- (2021-05-20) DLIVEGAMING: it worked at the start but once i came back some tools were grayed out and i cound not use them
- (2021-05-11) RymaDancer: Omg! This is so good! I normally have to open in google docs which ruins the layout and then I found this! Thank you! But one thing.. it sometimes take long to load but what I do is go into my history and open it up like that! Thank you so much!
- (2021-05-07) Karson Christianson: You literally cant use the letter c without having to reload the PDF. this is getting me so triggered it is so inconvenient. Its got to be the easiest fix in the world but its never happened yet.
- (2021-04-09) Leonardo Andrade: does not work
- (2021-03-29) DeDe Ty: Never worked
- (2021-03-15) Sweet Sushii: Absolute garbage I lost all of my work that I did for school and now I have a 40 because the answers won't appear in the turned in pdf absolute garbage please delete your platform
- (2021-03-08) Bob Bobage: Garbage won't read a PDF loaded in browser without their stupid app and signing in to google. Why is it so hard to let it just read a PDF in browser?
- (2021-02-19) Ryan Si: IT SUCKS SO BADLY AND ITS A REALLY BAD SERVICE MAKES PDFS LOAD FOREVER LAGS PDFS CANT EVEN OPEN PDFS I CANT EVEN DELETE IT DUE TO STUPID SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR MY ENTIRE CLASS VOTED THAT IT SUCKS
- (2021-02-17) Helloworld Itisme: Great but Keeps signing each time, needs features like search web, or access to browser context menu, and next button for voice reader.
- (2021-02-07) Cay: how is this supposed to be accessible?! This thing is awful. Takes ages to install, the instructions are confusing, and it doesn't work. Keeps sending me round in circles after following the lengthy instructions. I'm glad I haven't paid for this rubbish.
- (2021-02-04) Trystin Butler: I have been having troubles for 2 days now, I have done everything possible to unadd the extension, reload my page, and check my whole computer, but all of the features to type, draw and put shapes are disabled, I dont know if I need my teacher to fix it, or if it is my fault. Please help :(
- (2021-01-22) Chris Gaona: it was kinda okay first off it was good with read and right second off the permissions it has are only to view the files yet after weeks i opened it up and all the things i used were blocked! i couldnt have editing avalible even when it was enabled it just doesnt work fix this then i wright better review so just fix this! im angry and if this is intentional then i cant even do my work because i cant even highlite!
- (2021-01-17) Andrew Macleod: RUBBSH
- (2020-12-16) Random Person: I use this for school and it works! But sometimes I click on it from google classroom but instead of it opening in a new tab it just opens over google classroom so I have to make a new tab with google classroom in it. But otherwise, it works!
- (2020-12-09) Gordon Li: As soon as I install the app, it forces me to use it as soon as I open a pdf even if I don't want to.
- (2020-12-07) Allison Gordon: It made it impossible to read pdfs
- (2020-11-04) sinnicaid.: cost me the entire quarters grade. turned in all my final assignments and every single teacher said there was no work. text just dissappears.
- (2020-11-04) Originai: What's with the " premium " !? This PDF reader used to be so good and one of my classes rely on it. but all the SUDDEN its saying " go premium " and we might end up falling behind I miss when you didn't have to go premium just to write something.
- (2020-10-30) Toon: This is complete terrible. I am trying to finish my work in school but it will never let me do ANYTHING It always saying for premium features in my school account this will not WORK for me.
- (2020-10-30) Absolute Disappointment: Completely replaced google docs on classroom one day, and I didn't even HAVE it. I can no longer work on my class work because all traces of being able to open something in docs has just been replaced with this thing that barely works, I can't even turn in my work with it.
- (2020-10-16) lno_onel da Asian: To all the teachers out there, just use Google docs, please. I beg of you
- (2020-10-15) Mr. YEET: it does not work it takes 50 minutes to load up by that time i am done with my math class.
- (2020-10-14) Sorin: Its unreliable. itll work but when i turn in the assignment the text disappears.
- (2020-10-09) Einsteinium: If I try to sign in with google, it starts spamming blank chrome windows
- (2020-10-07) Kelly Li: We were required to use this tool for class; however it was incredibly complicated to even get it to work. Once in, I found the tools to be inconvenient with errors everywhere. I honestly found it easier to pull up Paint. Not recommended.
- (2020-08-12) José Luis Tapia Montiel: Awesome!!!!
- (2020-04-16) 집어린이: someone please help me how to uninstall this app. this app is so annoying and I don't know how to use it and I don't wanna know either. I clicked remove from the chrome and it never works. I clicked least 100 times and I'm getting stress while reading my document cuz I wanna make new copy and there are no buttons that allow me to do, idk y google allow this application
- (2020-04-16) 선이: It won't leave my computer. And when I tried to log into my school account it randomly installed. Yeah, I hate this a lot. And get this off of my computer.
- (2020-03-26) casey mahoney: An overall great tool in dealing witth the many PDF viewings you may nhave on a daily basis.
- (2020-03-05) L Galland: It wants to be able to download ALL my drive documents. That's a hard no from me buddy.
- (2020-02-27) Nathan Danopi: it doesn't work,considering my school FORCEFULLY installed it, and can't remove it. it interferes with Read Write. Considering in the past of me, i must say that PDF reader's are quite unsafe. it asked for these permissions: -Read and change all your data on the websites you visit -Communicate with cooperating websites -Know your email address -Manage your apps, extensions, and themes -Know your location But what i'm most concerned is why does a PDF reader need my location, and my email address. I cannot trust this, and it shouldn't need to do that much access. -Nathan Danopi
- (2020-01-08) Arushi Khanna: i dont want this
- (2019-09-10) kazibadema kalim: It exactly what i wanted perfect.
- (2019-08-04) Matheus Oliveira: It doesn't work, neither from web PDF files nor from PDF files in my computer. By choosing the file in the Windows Explorer and opening it in the browser, the extension simply keeps loading the URL - and most times changing the local file's name.
- (2019-05-21) IndominusRexxx: After I installed it, I couldn't UNinstall it.😒👎
- (2019-02-16) Tayyab Ikhlaq: works but improvements needed
- (2019-01-28) John Taggart: Okay first of all it won't work Second of all R&W, even after I uninstalled it, made it mandatory to install this PDF reader. Yeah remember Bonzi Buddy
- (2018-09-05) Jeff Greaves: Best tool I have seen when it comes to PDF's in Google. Love it.
- (2018-08-31) David Hankin: Works great!
- (2018-08-30) Nora Trentacoste: Easy to use once you get the hang of making sure you have full rights to an accessible PDF. You'll get a suggestion to scan with snapverter if the document is not accessible. Just follow the prompts, and you'll be reading and annotating PDFs in no time. I love using the highlighters to pull key information out of complex documents and make action lists.
- (2018-08-30) Mark Wheeler: Great extension for PDF's
- (2018-08-25) Conscious Queens Books Club: I was excited to use this app and it will not work. When I follow the directions and try to open a pdf from Drive, it just keeps telling me to sign into my account. Will not open the book at all.
- (2017-11-27) Nylah Palmer: It's okay because it won't open
- (2017-10-19) Dido Heath: I love the idea of this app but it does not work! It blocks me opening any pdf in google docs with a blank page and a blue line that makes me think it's going to work... but nothing happens.
- (2017-10-05) Mark Zacharias: Doesn't open online docs and because my administrator doesn't allow me to change any settings is a completely useless program.
- (2017-05-07) Ron Turchyniak: Makes pdf editing a snap
- (2017-09-18, v:1.0.92) Google classroom
I am a resource teacher and some of the students I work with have a google classroom that has the textbook as a pdf. However, Read and Write will not read it so I added the pdf reader extension and it is still not working. It will read all the other information such as notes and assignments but not the textbook. Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.
- (2017-09-14, v:1.0.92) Julie Entz: Google slides and word predict
I have a student who wants to edit the teachers notes he gives her in slides as she follows along in class. She doesn't want to use the voice tool and draw attention to herself so she want to use the word predict but it won't work in slides. Even if it could work in the note section of Google slides this would really help! Thanks
- (2017-09-14, v:1.0.92) PDF not opening
The text reader opens up and then we get an red error bar that pops up on the top of the page. See details below: PDF.js v1.0.92 (build: 801881e) Message: Unexpected server response (403) while retrieving PDF "https://www.googleapis.com/drive/v3/files/0B9khdQKMglW9RkI1RnAzdVE0Q0U?alt=media". Your help on this matter is appreciated ASAP.
- (2017-09-13, v:1.0.87) James Norton: GAFE Deployment Instructions
Our students are blocked from installing apps and extentions unless explicitly allowed but I cannot find Texthelp PDF Reader in the Chrome Web Store except for when I am doing an install. I need the info to be able to force install for users and / or allow them to install. Please help.
- (2017-09-11, v:1.0.83) Bridget Albers: deleted text
I had worked on filling in a PDF. I am a teacher and over the summer my extension was deleted. After I have re downloaded it, my work is gone. Is there no way to recover my work? Another extension I have used, Kami, had saved my work.
- (2017-09-04, v:1.0.74) Jules: Removing Texthelp PDF reader
Can you kindly share with me how to remove Texthelp PDF reader from my computer?
- (2017-09-02, v:1.0.74) hello we keep clicking on add to chrome and it will not do it
hello we keep clicking on add to chrome and it will not do it
- (2017-08-29, v:1.0.55) Christina Froehlich: No PDFs will open from Drive
Each time I attempt to open a PDF, the reader shows itself and then I get a blank screen. You can see the address in the bar, starting with https://pdf.texthelp.com/pdfreader/ and then the rest of the url, but nothing is showing. I tried uninstalling, but then I am prompted to add the extension.
- (2017-05-04, v:0.2.8) Jared Sargent: toggle default
Would like to know how to toggle between using texthelp pdf viewer and adobe acrobat as the default viewer, without always enabling or disabling in chrome's extension settings.