Read ePubs in a reader view style window, convert into PDF or use text to speech
ePub Reader extension adds a context menu item to the browser link context to open and render *.epub and *.opf files in a browser tab for easy access without the need to install a native software. This extension uses the "Reader View" interface which offers three color schemes (light, dark and sepia). The user can change font size and family from the left side panel. It is also possible to view the eBook in full-screen mode. Table of Content is also displayed to let the user jump to a chapter easily. Notes: 1. This extension stores the current page number and the book URL in the address bar, so if this address is opened in a new tab, the book at the current position will be opened. This is useful to continue reading a book later. Change Log: 0.1.3: Load from local *.epub and *.opf files Display loading percentage.
- (2021-03-07) Akshay Singh: Very fast and easy to use
- (2020-12-15) Tomasz C.: It works very well. The best I have used so far.
- (2020-07-26) Ma ria: Like it.
- (2020-04-03) 5U5P3ND3D: Lol that guy does not know how to use then give 1 star review
- (2019-11-25) Connor Duke: It doesn't work at all. waste time.
- (2019-09-11) Simon Joel: How to use this thing, is just a web link to your home page?