Allows to make any flash object (e.g. game) fullscreen.
Show button with name "Fullscreen" after each flash animation. Clicking on it go to fullscreen mode showing only flash object. After quiting from this mode everything back to the same state. Works also with iframes. Some flash objects are not scaling by design. Shortcut Ctrl + Alt+ Space toggles with two ways of scalling. On request I can create options with white and black list of domains or setting minimal dimensions of flash object after which button is shown. Doesn't work with Flash Click to play setting.
- (2020-02-04) Kobe: Doesn't even work
- (2018-03-05) Snowcone Guy: Doesn't work, there is no such button.
- (2017-04-04) Seiker ren: Malicioso no pone nada en fullscreen
- (2016-12-14) Mel Jones: You obviously can't tell the difference between full screen and tiny screen. X( You don't know how to program stuff. Waste your time on something else other than computer programming.
- (2014-11-15) Artyom Petukhov: broken
- (2014-08-08) Bulle Bulle: non fonctionnel
- (2013-07-30) Alex Ohannes: Fail. Where is the button to go full-screen? There is none.
- (2013-04-10) Broken.
- (2013-04-03) Frank Versteegen: All these reviews are made by publisher him self obviously. this is probably malware
- (2012-10-01) Sean L: This is an excellent extension that works in more cases than any other extension I tried. There are a few issues, though: sometimes the scaling isn't quite right (it un-fullscreens on pause and skipping sometimes, and it gets confused sometimes because you seem to have made chrome fullscreen as well to achieve your effect). Drop me a line if you want me to do some troubleshooting for you, I've got a dual monitor setup running Linux, which I know is a silly use case. THat's one of the reasons I'm so impressed that it works so well. Kudos.
- (2012-09-02) Bef Sztyg: Works as described. Only thi sextension go real fullscreen mode. It doesn't reload flash so I can go fullscreen and back and I don't need to start from beginning.
- (2017-07-25, v:0.2.2) אור הושמנד: When I click on the full screen button
it doesn't spread the object on the entire screen but shows it small with black margins around.