Allow the configured flash enabled site(s) to launch by default in Chrome version 69 and above.
** Note: A user has reported that this extension does not work with Edge Chromium, this apparently is due to inconsistencies with licensing. Do not purchase this extension if you only want to use it with Edge Chromium. The free version of this extension DOES work with Edge Chromium. This extension allows URLs to be configured to automatically allow flash to run without popups/user intervention. The URLs of game sites are defaulted and provided as an example of a format. Different URLs should be entered in the format http://www.sitename.com/* This is the "Pro" version allows configuration of more than two URLs and is fee based (one time charge). There is a short trial period under which you can use the tool for free. After that, functionality will be disabled. There is no limit to the number of URLs which can be configured; however, with an excessive number configured it is possible that system performance may be degraded. Configured URLs will be synchronized to the cloud and shared with all systems using your chrome logon. There is a "Lite" version of this extension which allows one or two URLs to be configured and is free for use. Documentation is created in English. No other language support is planned at this time. For Chrome Extension tools, Oauth consent/approval is requested for the purpose of validating user credentials if the extension has been purchased from the Chrome store. No user information is reviewed or stored by The Byte Stuff, LLC as part of this process. Note: It has been reported that the extension does not work under Incognito mode even if the extension is properly enabled for Incognito. At this point, be advised that this extension does not allow flash to be enabled under Incognito mode. If an update is identified, a new version will be published. Change Log: v220.127.116.11 - Updated default URL list v18.104.22.168 - Updated logging, added note in description about Edge Chromium compatibility problem v22.214.171.124 - Updated permission scope per API changes Google is implementing v126.96.36.199 - Misc updates to reduce number of licensing check calls v188.8.131.52 - Created "Add Current URL" option on toolbar drop down menu - Removed "Buy Now" from context menu for licensed users v184.108.40.206 - Added context menu to allow URL to be added from page by right mouse click - Corrected problem where removed sites were still flash enabled *** Plugin will be disabled until permissions are accepted again *** v220.127.116.11 - Modified site link on options page v18.104.22.168 - Modified OAUTH scope to login/read only to align with consent page If you encounter any problems using this extension or have suggestions for improvements please let me know.
- (2019-08-27) John B: Tried the free version, it worked, so I immediately purchased the pro version, it works, too! Saves me headaches from finding the "Allow" button every time. Now Chrome works like it used to with Flash. So many sites and wecams still use Flash. Love it!
- (2019-08-18) Robert Kennedy: Serves a good need, even though in time flash will be deprecated and hopefully those darn FB games my mom plays migrate to a HTML5 like platform that's better!! But unfortunately she needs this for now and rather than one addon for each game x29 I'd rather have one addon in Vivaldi that auto-approves any based on domain customization. Even helps me.
- (2019-06-24) Kiera Todd: Works like a charm! We should have the choice to continue using flash on our own devices.
- (2019-02-06) Suzanne Smith: Sorry Brian...didn't realise t was only a two day trial lol....purchased the pro version and it's working really well...thanks :)
- (2019-01-24) Casey DeYoung: Woo! Love it! Great extension.
- (2018-12-16) Andrea Franzoni: good price and works very well
- (2020-04-13, v:22.214.171.124) Hugo COLLIN: Activer flash pour une extension
Bonjour, Je voudrais activer flash pour l'extension chrome-extension://fanogbnclpilemkifpjeglokomebpnef , mais je ne peux pas enrgistrer mes modifications car l'adresse n'est pas un site web. Avez-vous une solution ? Pouvez-vous autoriser à activer flash sur des pages d'extensions ? Cordialement Translation : Hello, I want to enable flash for the extension chrome-extension://fanogbnclpilemkifpjeglokomebpnef, but I can't save the modifications because the link isn't a website. Do you have any solutions ? Are we allowed to enable flash on extension pages ? Cordially
- (2019-11-09, v:126.96.36.199) Kay Turner: Keeps saying I have disabled flash enabler pro
how do I correct it saying I disabled flash enabler
- (2019-10-24, v:188.8.131.52) Xavier Duché: Ajout et suppression impossible
Bonjour, Contrairement à la version gratuite, il est impossible d'ajouter ou de supprimer une url par les options, un message apparaît en rouge qui est le suivant : Les modifications n'ont pas été enregistrées. Merci pour votre aide sur cette version pro. Chrome version Version 78.0.3904.70
- (2019-10-17, v:184.108.40.206) Crispy Critter: New Edge Beta
The new edge allows chrome extensions to be installed so I installed the pro that I Paid for and I Keep getting this error: OAuth2 request failed: Connection failed (-2).
- (2019-03-17, v:220.127.116.11) Jimmy Trollson: annoying pop
First let me say I absolutely love the extension. The issue I'm having revolves around the browser login. I don't log into chrome because I do different things with different accounts on the browser. I loved the app so much that I logged into chrome to buy the app, got it installed, then restarted the browser. The app works fine without logging into the browser, but after a few minutes of inactivity i'll get an annoying popup window that says "The user turned off browser signin" . It's persistent thru restarts and computer reboots. Is there a way to fix?
- (2019-03-01, v:18.104.22.168) Danielle Gammon: I can't add the one site that I got the extension for
it keeps telling me to use the proper format, even though I typed in http://www.chatango.com/
- (2019-01-02, v:22.214.171.124) Andrea Franzoni: request information
hi i don't understand because your app force the google synchronization always on i can 't not disable