Works with HttpWatch software (version 11 or 12) on Windows to show HTTP/HTTPS traffic generated by the Chrome browser
PLEASE NOTE: This extension is designed to work with the HttpWatch software version 11 & 12 on Windows (see www.httpwatch.com). It is not intended to be a stand-alone Chrome extension. HttpWatch supports many additional features compared to the built-in DevTools network panel: - Supports multi-page debugging by grouping requests by page - Supports automatic recording and logging of network traffic in each Chrome tab without additional user intervention - Displays warnings about well know performance and security issues, e.g. ineffective cache settings - Advanced Find and Filter functions make it easier to locate requests or content - Automatically masks out passwords in POST form data so that they are not recorded in HWL or HAR files - Built in summaries of page level statistics, e.g. bytes downloaded, network round trips, etc - Add comments to requests to help subsequent analysis of log files - Directly email HWL or HAR files from within the tool Currently the tool is Windows only and requires a separate download from https://www.httpwatch.com to complete the installation once the Chrome Extension is installed. HttpWatch acts as an in-browser HTTP sniffer and displays detailed information about HTTP(S) requests generated by Chrome. This information includes: - HTTP headers - HTTP cookies - Status codes and errors - Query Strings - POST Data - Content - image, textual and binary - Timings
- (2020-03-11) Raymond huang: It works for me. ^_^. So I go back to say thanks. there is some miss understanding for other reviewers. It's not fair. because the extension and the software should work together to achieve the watch result. the extension is only the probe for the packect, and the software is the analyser and dashboard.
- (2019-07-24) QuiecFlix: Plugin is want install an app.
- (2019-02-13) Attila Lőrinczy: THis not working without the desktop version of this app....
- (2018-11-10) InCebu DotTK: This is not the HttpWatch extension but a download link to the HttpWatch desktop software, Thus, it can be considered as FAKE. Please help by reporting this so it will be removed from the Chrome Web Store.
- (2018-03-08) Pratheek Ponnuru: Its fake! directs me to the download page! :@ :@ :@
- (2018-08-30, v:11.1.25) Stan Ward: v11.1.31 not installing in Chrome 68
Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) It keeps asking me to install the latest version, at least v11.1.25 for support of Chrome 60+. I installed v11.1.31, but Chrome shows it as v11.1.25 - even that should be good enough, but I still get the warning. Why doesn't it report v11.1.31?
- (2018-04-27, v:11.1.24) Mangipudi naga satya srikanth: version not supported
Im using 11.1.24 version for chrome 65x but still it is asking to doiwnload latest version. it was working fine earlier but for the last 2 days im facing the problem
- (2018-04-19, v:11.1.24) Srinivas Thummala: IE VS chrome browser
is it possible to open httpwatch in bottom of chrome browser. Now it is opening in new tab. But in IE browser it is showing in bottom of web page.