Force autocomplete attribute in input fields to be on.
Force "autocomplete" attribute in input fields to be "on". Allows form fields to remember what you typed the next time you re-visit them.
- (2021-10-21) Tom Swingle: It does work but lacks per-site configuration to turn it off on sites that are better off without it. Google search, in particular, is not good with this extension because the autocomplete entries block Google's search suggestions.
- (2020-08-19) Nick Fotopoulos: It changes the autocomplete form property to "on", but the site I was planning on using it for still wouldn't remember the form fields. *shrug*
- (2018-10-26) Psylem: Just what I needed. Worked perfectly fine, changes every form autocomplete attribute to "yes". Sorry, I have to reduce my review from 5 to 2 stars because I found that the lack of any site list feature makes it impractical to keep this extension installed for general purpose Internet browsing. While it does improve some sites, it also screws up the user experience on other sites. I switched to "Autocomplete On!" because it includes this feature.
- (2017-12-20) Firas Saidi: Works perfectly, thanks
- (2017-12-10) It simply does not work.
- (2017-11-20) Paul Ruda: it works for me
- (2016-03-17) L D: Like the review above me said, this doesn't work. It was supposed to do one thing, and it didn't do it. A complaint is valid as a review. I mean, what else can you really say? I turned on the extension, I clicked in an input field with autocomplete disabled, and this extension didn't override that behavior. Grade: F
- (2015-09-08) Doesn't work.
- (2015-07-09) OK, change DOM attribute to ON.
- (2018-08-24, v:1.1) Wendell A Werner: Didn't Work
The following website managed to get around your add-in https://www.optoutprescreen.com/form
- (2015-10-29, v:1.1) Hamid El awad: Remembering inputs
is it possible to backup all inputs? i kinda want to transfer computer
- (2015-04-01, v:1.1) Kaspars Troksa (Tro): How do I get it working?
I have downloaded and enabled this app, but it's still not working. Is there any trick? How do I get it working?