Mutes audio ads on Spotify, Deezer, TIDAL and IDAGIO.
Quando o SpotiShush detectar uma propaganda de áudio, ele silenciará a aba automaticamente pra você! Quando a propaganda terminar, o SpotiShush irá restaurar o áudio da aba para que você continue curtindo suas músicas favoritas! Novidades da v2023.1.24: [Correções] - Deezer: Detecção de propagandas corrigida
- (2023-02-21) Francesco Impalà: Eccellente!
- (2022-10-28) Anton: It's not working any longer for Spotify. When an ad comes, or after, the extension pauses the playback. And can't start playback again. The player has to be restarted.
- (2022-09-24) Santiago: mainly use it for spotify, and it works as the title says, mutes the ads. sometimes there are two (which is the site's anti-ad blocker?) but i refresh and they go away. aside from that, good when you're playing games and your ad blocker breaks.
- (2022-09-08) isabella: it works for me, spotify rarely notices it and tells me to turn it off but just exit it and go back in. there has been times where it says theres a song playing but its the audio of an ad, again just exit the window and go back in. i wish this was a thing for my phone.
- (2022-08-24) Tony Hylife: Just to be clear: Spotishush does exactly what the name suggests – to shush Spotify ads. It does not block ads nor skip ads. The ads still play as they do, but now it's muted, so your DON'T HEAR them. So your listening experience would be, you hear a few songs seamlessly, then, you will hear NOTHING for however long the ads play. Once the ads are over, the music then continues.
- (2022-06-22) Magic Fred: Didn't work 100% of the time on Deezer. I moved on Spotify and it works perfectly here!
- (2022-03-30) Dean m: If you install this you MUST disable ADBLOCKPLUS. Even though it should be able to detect the advert it doesn't so it doesn't mute the tab. As soon as i disable Adblockplus the adverts are muted and everything is good again when using a MAC and FIREFOX. Final testing update, On windows using Chrome the adverts do not get muted on DEEZER. Using Firefox 98.0.2 (64-bit) on windows the ads DO get muted. Basically the Chome plugin does not work on chrome version 100.0.4896.60 (Official Build) (64-bit). Shame.
- (2021-12-08) Adam Steel: Hasn't worked. Just pauses playback rather than muting the ad.
- (2021-11-12) Jordan Chow: Just downloaded it and i think it actually works
- (2021-10-29) Rajneesh Prakash: it definetly works as of when im writing this review, and it works pretty good it mutes the tab as soon as the ad starts playing and unmutes the tab as soon as the ad is over. works very good will recommend it
- (2021-09-15) Renato (RC): working perfectly today
- (2021-08-22) Salva Preneur: Funciona perfectamente. Buen trabajo.
- (2021-05-23) Amit Bar Nahum: Working great, thank you!
- (2021-05-13) Ravi: i didnt expect it to actually work and it did :D
- (2021-04-02) K Moore: It's not 100% but a thousand times better than the obnoxious ads Spotify subjects you to. Seems to only work 50-70% on ads. Still! I'd rather have to refresh the page than the alternative. I'd guess it's the back-to-back ads its getting caught up on. Thanks for your efforts!!! This wouldn't be needed if Spotify had a reasonable subscription price (e.g. $1-3/month).
- (2021-03-29) Jasmine: works as intended, say goodbye to intrusive those stupid m&m forever!
- (2021-03-28) Francesco medda: 28-03-2021: works again like a charm, thanks for the update
- (2021-03-23) Máté Ágoston: Does its job perfectly, and it gets updated quickly if a spotify update breaks it. Sad to see all these 1 star reviews mentioning already fixed issues.
- (2021-03-21) Natalia Kempin: Stopped working...
- (2021-03-20) icemanik: dosent work 20.03.21
- (2021-02-10) Gavin: if not working refresh the page
- (2021-02-09) Waldo Saurus: Works so well I forgot I installed this extension. Just stumbled upon it among my other extensions and realized "so that's why I don't hear ads anymore!"
- (2021-01-19) Alexander McGowan: It worked at first, but after a couple days spotify just became immutable. Edit: It seems like refreshing the web player when this happens usually fixes the issue.
- (2020-12-09) MCW: Five stars! Been using this extension for a number of months now and wow. I make and listen to a bunch of playlists on Youtube and can listen to them without that stupid "video is going to pause" thing happening. It does come up for a split second before the extension shoots it down, so the audio of the video sometimes skips once, but it's not a big deal compared to what my experience would be. Highly recommend this!!!
- (2020-10-14) Vasileios Topouzis: does not work
- (2020-09-16) WoW WoWer: works well
- (2020-09-09) Ambareesha: Flawless
- (2020-09-09) ZWL SOFTWARE: good, works as it should
- (2020-09-01) Antonio Di Noi: Lately, whenever it mutes spotify ads, the playback stops completely. I am forced every time, after the ads, to close and reopen the Spotify window.
- (2020-09-01) Mikail Raja: Works like a charm. Its fabulous because i'd rather have some silence after the end of a song or a musical piece than the obnoxious spotify Ads
- (2020-08-19) Merto6: doenst work
- (2020-08-17) Rowenn John Martinez: Works like a charm in 2020
- (2020-08-05) Basti Teichmann: I love it
- (2020-08-02) Angelica Vides: yay
- (2020-07-01) Michael: It didn't work for me...? Edit: Just refreshed the spotify tab and now it works!
- (2020-06-24) Ricardo Henriques: Stopped working almost immediately
- (2020-04-16) Ben W: Your a a living legend for making this. Thanks so much man! Working perfectly, forget I have it installed because it works so well, literally no need for spotify pro on the computer at this point, and still paying the producers of the music - just muting it.
- (2020-04-02) Atrocious Nightmare: Lightweight, no settings, works flawlessly and completely automatically in the background. This is what dreams are made of. Thank you so much.
- (2020-03-27) Luke Rondeau: I just installed this extension but it is not working. The extension is active, it is allowed access to Spotify, my Spotify web player is open, but I just heard an ad.
- (2020-03-17) Lisandro Martin Percoco: It is great for stingy people
- (2019-11-27) Nora Yogini: It sometimes stops working,otherwise it works flawlessly.
- (2019-11-22) Jason Foster: It mutes the ads, but it doesn't unmute once the ad is over. :(
- (2019-11-19) Daniele Cavoli: Not working here unfortunately
- (2019-04-02) DIO: I cant download any songs and it lags the songs smh.
- (2019-03-22) Doesn't mute the ads on open.spotify.com (03.22.2019, Chrome, Version 72.0.3626.121 (Official Build) (64-bit) )
- (2019-02-28) Jonathan C: Works as expected. Thank you developer!
- (2018-10-31) Moe: Hi, can you test if refreshing the page is a good option ? For me it skips adds https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/met_loc_reload.asp
- (2018-10-18) SJ: Verified and tested as of today.
- (2018-10-13) Idan B: works great!
- (2021-03-09, v:2020.7.4) Luisa Luisa: NOT PLAYING THE SONGS
Used to work perfectly, but now started to show some bugs. After an adversisement is played (muted) the extensions does not play the following song... Ive tried to unistall and reinstall but didnt helped.
- (2021-01-25, v:2020.7.4) Rajarshi Biswas: occasional muting.
The extension used to work just fine before on my old laptop from dell , but after I changed to a HP laptop and added the extension , it worked properly for a day but then stopped functioning properly and often doesn't mute the "ads" . Please tell me if I've been doing anything incorrectly but if not please look into the issue.
- (2020-11-23, v:2020.7.4) Waking Bird: Doesn't function
It's just not working, still hearing ads.
- (2020-08-22, v:2020.7.4) Antonio Di Noi: Freezing
Lately, whenever spotify ads are muted, the queue completely freezes. I am forced every time, after the ads, to close and reopen the Spotify window.
- (2020-05-02, v:2019.12.26) bnee: Not muting on ads
I have tried all possible things.Reinstalling, removing ,updating chrome all of them.
- (2018-10-26, v:2018.6.19) Annalena Hoyer: Does not work
It does noet work, I still hear ads. I wonder whether I activated it, though. I do not know how to activate it, it seems just not to be active (grey symbol), or is that your design?
- (2018-06-18, v:2018.3.13) Stops playing
After an ad has played it stops the webplayer completely.
- (2018-06-14, v:2018.3.13) Toots Garcia: Doesn't unmute with next song
When the next song plays after an ad has been muted, it stays muted. Please update.