Allows the user to turn off/on autoplay for playlists on YouTube.
Prevent the next item in a YouTube playlist from being played. Click the extension icon to toggle this behaviour on and off. After changing the mode, the page needs to be refreshed for the change to go into effect. Works with the new YouTube design. Source code available via my website. Enjoy.
- (2020-10-20) Ja Pierdziele: Doesn't working.
- (2020-09-29) sunny chan: so far so good. works when video ends and works when the video is deleted off the playlist while playing
- (2020-09-16) Rocío 85: It works! I just had to reload the video and turn it on/off a few times. Thank you ^^
- (2020-09-13) Romanski: Amazing, I love it. I can finally read the comments after watching a video in a playlist without having to go back. It's AMAZING what you've done. Thank you so much!! I didn't know how much I needed this...
- (2020-08-30) D Coetzee: Works great and works immediately. Not only does it prevent autoplay, but it pauses the video right at the end so I can hit the left arrow key to replay the last few seconds of a video, which is extremely valuable for my language learning (in case I didn't quite understand the last line). Plays well with the Language Learning for YouTube extension, which I use extensively. I also love to read comments after finishing a video, which this extension also facilitates. This is the kind of thing YouTube should REALLY just be fixing but until then, this extension helps a lot.
- (2020-08-28) Kosi Ejeckam: Works!! Just remember to Refresh it :) And you know it's toggled on when you see the pause on the icon. Thank you!!
- (2020-07-31) Roberto Gueleri: It just works!
- (2020-07-09) The Chase: GOOD, it's working! Date: 9 july 2020
- (2020-07-04) Sir Barksalot: Thank you so freakin' much !!!!!
- (2020-07-01) Jere Miah: working
- (2020-04-15) Sandman: Works great! One of the most useful extensions))
- (2020-03-04) Melissa B: Works perfectly! Thank you!
- (2020-03-04) Nicholas Ventrella: This is exactly what I was looking for. This used to just be a feature in YouTube playlists but they removed it a while ago. Glad I can have this convenience again.
- (2020-02-02) Rachel Franke: Didn't work at all. Refreshed the page, changed the icon from play to pause and back again, reinstalled the extension... and playlists continued to autoplay.
- (2019-12-03) Carl Johnson: working like a charm!
- (2019-11-27) Singularity: Wow, finally. An extension that actually stops videos in playlist from advancing to the next video. I've been looking for one that does this for ages. Not one multi-purpose YT add-on offers this for some reason.
- (2019-10-30) Alexx0913: Does exactly what I wanted!
- (2019-10-12) Mati Hooti: It doesn't always work for some reason but it's still better than the previous extension I used that COMPLETELY stopped working...
- (2019-08-30) Miguel Brunido: Yap Works fine for me
- (2019-08-08) Wreath Storm: For me, this extension took a few minutes and toggling to work. I left the pause symbol showing, and I right-clicked to get to options and changed the time to 1000 ms. I refreshed the page a few times, and voilà!
- (2019-07-10) Brian Brunswick: This is great, it fixes the biggest usability problem with youtube watch later. It needs to be somehow brought to a much larger audience!
- (2019-05-12) James Braden: Works great! If you make one for firefox I will love you forever.
- (2019-04-10) Tom B: It Works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are a genius!
- (2019-03-10) Indigo November: Not only does this prevent autoplay of the next item in the playlist, it also prevents the auto advancement to the next item in the playlist. So if you wanted to watch or listen to the currently playing item again, you don't have to go back or anything in order to do so.
- (2019-02-11) Diego Floor: It works!