Extension to disable YouTube's autoplay 'feature'. This implementation is pragmatic, so no fancy code: we just get the job done.
Free and open-sourced alternative for disabling YouTube's autoplay "feature" Checks if YouTube autoplay is on and, if it is, disables it. https://github.com/lucianoratamero/youtube-autoplay-disabler
- (2022-10-04) Q: It works for me. It's simple but it gets the job done. Sometimes i just click on a video to have it open so i can watch it later and i don't actually want to watch it yet so this extension prevents the video from playing until i want to watch it.
- (2022-05-19) Kayon: thanks, been looking for a simple extension like this for a while
- (2021-03-15) Anas EL BOUDALI: Ca ne marche
- (2021-01-30) MYSTERY TALKS BY HUSNI: It actually works for me
- (2020-11-25) Minecrafter Pictures: This works pretty well because for some reason autoplay automatically enables without it
- (2020-03-11) Emile Mac: It does not work, should be removed from extensions and the author banned.
- (2019-10-21) Timothy “Tim”: Does not work.
- (2019-06-03) Server697: Не работает. Совсем.
- (2019-05-23) Dee Leggett: It doesn't work.
- (2018-12-20) CW A: DO YOU EVEN TEST THIS, IT DOESN'T WORK.
- (2019-11-05, v:0.2.0) channelsixtyseven067 dx: Youtube Auto-Play Disabler
Extension no longer works. I tried toggling it on and off, it made no difference. YouTube may have updated and made the extension ineffectual.