Ctrl + Shift + E to open extensions page
Different from other similar extensions, this does not add an icon, just a hotkey to the page Ctrl + Shift + E was chosen because Ctrl + E is aready in use, and Shift + E is for uppercase text. --- This latest version was implemented customized hotkeys, open the options page and change the default
- (2019-02-23) Chevrolet Diesel Nation: didnt work at all
- (2018-07-17) Jing OatMeow: Does not work.
- (2017-11-02) Bruno Gabriel Ortiz: Doesn't work on Linux (I'm using Kubuntu 16.04.3 / Chrome 62.0.3202.75 64 bits).
- (2017-02-05) Josh DeWinter: Works after a browser restart.
- (2016-10-03) Abdelrahman Hafez: Does not work.
- (2014-03-31) English Grammer सीखें: Bad.Not working.
- (2014-02-04) Natalya Murganova: Not working for mac. (((
- (2014-01-20) LonerD DreamLair: Work. But eats about 8 MB RAM.Not good, not good
- (2014-01-04) Oliver D: Does not work.
- (2012-04-04) Ted Zhu: Not applicable in some pages like Extension itself or Incredible startpage page. why?
- (2011-12-17) Fritz R.: Sorry, this doesn't work at all for me. I tried closing/opening Chrome back up, changed the hotkey but nada.
- (2014-03-01, v:0.6.1) AliceAttentionWhore: Doesn't work.
It defaults to the hotkey "+ 69e" which I don't know what key it is, and upon trying to change it through the options, it resets itself to "+ 69e" again.