Updates the twitter timeline automatically when new tweets can be shown.
Twitter Auto Update updates the twitter timeline automatically, removing the need of the additional user interaction each time new tweets should be shown. By default the extension only updates the timeline while it isn't scrolled down, an option is provided to enable unconditional updates.
- (2020-03-25) Felix: Works perfectly and I'm so thankful that this exists. 5/5!
- (2019-11-10) Guillaume Cadoret: does not WORK
- (2018-09-24) Augusto Specher: I doesn't show the timeline. How does it work?
- (2018-04-06) Quang Vuong: GOODa
- (2018-03-09) almaniak: perfekt
- (2019-07-28, v:0.3) Bill Cabeche: Not working
Now that Twitter has changed it's look, this doesn't work anymore. It used to be perfect. Will you guys be updating it to work with the new format?