Pivot Genie converts the HTML flat table into a pivot on just a right-clicking on any table.
"Pivot Genie" converts the HTML table into a pivot on just a click of a button without adding a single line of code to your HTML page. Once "Pivot Genie" is installed in your Chrome browser from the Chrome Web Store, open any of the web page that contains table data. Right-click on the table will open the Context Menu "Pivot Genie" which 2 options. "Add Pivot [Top of Table]" and "Add Pivot [Bottom of Table]. These options will create a pivot for the table on which you have right clicked. You can remove the Pivot by clicking the "Remove Pivot" link. Credits: Pivot Genie uses the open source js library pivottable (https://github.com/nicolaskruchten/pivottable)
- (2017-12-11) Aravinth Kumar: A bful app.
- (2016-06-10) Denny Varkey: Cool utility. Very useful
- (2016-06-07) Govind Saxena: Very good utility
- (2016-06-07) Arockia Jeya Subin: Good pivot feature in chrome.
- (2016-06-06) Saravanan Singaravadivelan: wow excellent one, very useful
- (2016-06-06) Anil Chandran: Very good tool to quickly analyze web based tabular data!!!Simple and powerful!!
- (2016-06-06) SIVARAMAN HARIHARAN: Very good utility . !!!
- (2016-06-06) Arthi Vigneshwari: Pivot Genie makes the analysis easier and more quicker.All over its a good thought process!Waiting for such more new features.
- (2016-06-06) Jeberson Chelladurai: Helpful in working on pages which has support only on IE
- (2016-06-06) jefin p: Made my day simple....
- (2016-06-06) Balamurugan V: This is an excellent extensions. Very much impressed using it.
- (2016-06-06) Ramachander Arvind: I was wondering for a solution like this, and I got it. Pivot Genie works seamlessly to any size of table and data. I'm loving it !!
- (2021-02-24, v:1.3) Simone Tadei: Integration with spredsheet
Hi, I think it could be interesting to integrate with spreadsheets. That is to use the spreadsheet as a database. What do you think about it? Thank you
- (2019-02-25, v:1.3) William Lutz: Can't see full Table
Is there a way to adjust how the tables look. I can't see all the columns. Here is what I'm seeing. https://youtu.be/OZdxXf-5Lww
- (2016-06-08, v:1.1) Arthi Vigneshwari: Remove Pivot does not work in few cases
When Pivot Genie is accessed in few web pages where its not supported, unable to remove pivot even after multiple clicks of "Remove Pivot" option.Looks like a minor issue.
- (2016-06-06, v:1.0) Christudoss Irwin: If installed, t affects the rendered page
Go to news.google.co.in after enabling this. You will see the font size becoming small. When you disable and open the page again, it will become normal again. I think it is a critical bug as enabling this should not affect the UX of the site.