This extension loads some predefined tabs on startup
v3.1 - updated the options page to act responsive to the available screen size v3.0 - wildcard support is finally here! v2.1 - fixed regression that prevented new tabs from being saved when put in manually (thanks kuroir for reporting the issue!) v2.0 - added new features: auto add pinned tabs and remove individual tabs v1.1 - fixed issues with the initial setup Brings back the --pinned-tab-count feature that has been removed from Chrome back in 2010 as an extension. You can define an unlimited number of tabs which are always loaded pinned on startup. While this feature has been partly implemented by the out of the box setting "On startup > Continue were I left off." this comes with one drawback - only the pinned tabs of the last closed window will be saved/restored.
- (2018-09-26) Kai Wörner: Great tool. If it was only syncing it's settings somehow, it would be perfect!
- (2018-03-16) Michael Rother: Does what it should, after Chrome stopped doing it on it's own.. :)
- (2017-08-14) Kevin Haase: Einfach TOP!
- (2017-08-03) ra ra: Works as expected, handles pinned tabs better than Chrome which handles it stupidly. Retained one star because it opens a redundant pinned tab which results in Chrome crying out "Your file was not found It may have been moved or deleted. ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND" Uninstalling it, as it doesn't check if chrome is also opening the pinned tab and opens duplicate tabs :(
- (2017-07-31) Patrick Frey: DANKE. Endlich habe ich immer meine Tabs auch wenn ein anderer Browser ohne Tabs als letzes geschlossen wurde.
- (2016-08-24) Bradley Haslett: I use this with Vivaldi and it works exactly as described. I had the same experience using it with Opera. For me, five stars.
- (2016-08-19) Micah Brown: The idea is great. I recently updated to the Sierra Beta for Mac and for some reason it keeps duplicating my pinned tabs. Quite frustrating when I should have 3 pinned tabs and every time it opens there are at least 6-9 tabs open. If it didn't duplicate, I'd rate it 5 stars.
- (2016-06-21) Works well & is very useful considering Chrome's pinning is more or less useless.
- (2016-02-01) Funktioniert 1A :) ...
- (2014-12-14) Evan C: The behavior I expected and wanted was to redirect my existing pinned tabs if they were for some reason not exactly where I wanted to be (e.g. if I closed my browser viewing a particular email). What I got, was it opening a new pinned tab if it didn't find precisely the one it expected, which is no good.
- (2014-06-13) Kevin Johnson: Yep because this can't tell if the pinned tabs already opened, you end up with another set of duplicates every time you open Chrome. Major fail.
- (2014-04-30) Terry Canaan: Doesn't seem to work for Chromebooks
- (2014-01-05) Branden Bantel: Pinned tabs tend to duplicate rather quickly by closing and opening the browser, and beause of this pretty major flaw , in my eyes, I am not able to give this extension the five star rating that I wanted to.
- (2013-11-13) Arjan Diepenbroek: Didn't work anymore after two days
- (2013-10-24) Nutteloze extensie, dit doet niets als je de browser al hebt ingesteld om bij het opstarten verder te gaan waar je gebleven bent.
- (2013-09-05) Mario Ricalde: Works great. 2.0 had a little bug, but after filling the issue with the developer he got it fixed in 10 minutes! Kudos!
- (2013-05-21) Christin Kegler: It's a great app, usefull and simple to install. Awesome addition to Google Chrome.
- (2018-10-08, v:3.1) Kai Wörner: Duplicate pinned tabs
I got the same problem as some others: Pinned tabs get duplicated on restart.
- (2018-02-23, v:3.1) Tenzin T.: Double Tabs on startup
Several copies from the same tabs...the same problem that others have.
- (2016-11-06, v:3.1) 유태종: Simply does not work
This extension does nothing.
- (2014-05-15, v:2.1) Mark Swords: Tabs
I have the same problem as Pablo. Every time I restart the browser I have more pinned tabs.
- (2014-01-05, v:2.1) Branden Bantel: Pinned tabs duplicate at each browser restart
Close browser after adding pinned tabs in the extension options. Open browser; correct amount of pinned tabs are displayed. Close browser. Open browser; each pinned tab now has a duplicate pinned tab. Close browser. Open browser; pinned tabs continue to increase.