This extension helps you spell out words using the NATO phonetic alphabet.
Having trouble thinking of distinct words for letters when spelling out words? This handy extension helps spell out words using the NATO phonetic alphabet. Also includes options for variants, such as the British Royal Navy, Air Force, and US military (1941-1956) variants. Click on the phonetics for audio. Logo courtesy of NATO, all rights reserved. For more information, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NATO_phonetic_alphabet
- (2018-09-26) Helene Paulin: thank ,,,merci
- (2018-07-26) Synesthetic[G]: Exceptionally, even using it for work!
- (2017-01-12) Rasmus Jørgensen: wretertgfdgh
- (2016-01-28) Robert Haskins: This is a very helpful plugin, especially if you work on a help desk and need to get password or similar information to others.
- (2014-05-08) Kevin George: Would be fantastic, if you could put this as part of the right click context menu. Alternatively fill the text with the selected text; which saves me from copying and pasting :) A Great APP! Thanks
- (2014-03-23) A V: works good, would like to be able to choose from a history of used words (or most used)... then you dont have to type the words over and over
- (2016-01-28, v:1.2) Robert Haskins: All caps NATO word for capital letters
I would suggest changing any letter that is entered as a capital to the corresponding all caps NATO designation. IE, "A" would be displayed as "ALPHA" and not "Alpha".
- (2015-12-16, v:1.2) G. Hussain Chinoy: Could you
please add right click context menu?