Re-enables the backspace key as a back navigation button (except when writing text).
- (2020-02-04) Jonathan Korte: Works majority of the time
- (2020-02-04) Jason Vance: Could not get this to go back (let alone forward) with a few chrome resets and making sure the plug in was turned on. Going back to Backspace to go Back
- (2020-01-16) Apple May Exist: Simple, effective.
- (2020-01-07) 0P: Hate that they removed it as default because of some normies. Now, should be in settings enabled as Default.
- (2020-01-04) Brendon Drew: Nice!!!! Thx Google for finally bringing this back to the browser... Should probably just be setting in chrome though and not have to be an extension, but whatever at least it fixed that annoyance for me
- (2019-11-16) Pedro Henrique Garcia: Does not work.
- (2019-10-21) hc shin: 이것도 안돼네 미치겠군
- (2019-10-16) Andreas Steinhoff: schizophren
- (2019-09-20) 하재욱: 구글& 크롬브라우저 상당 히 맘에 들어여 따른 웹브라우저 사용할꺼 없이 크롬 웹브라우저 강추 합니다
- (2019-07-29) Klaus: BEWARE: Only works on some URIs, if the option "allow access to file URLs" is enabled in the options interface, as extensions are by default blocked from interacting with those.
- (2019-07-17) Stephen Teasdale: Originally a 'One star' review simply to complain about the removal of 'backspace' to go back in the first place. Now, 5* as it does solve the issue. But I'd rather that this functionality was an option in Chrome rather than an extension that I have to install on every Chrome browser I use.
- (2019-07-05) QuQ #: 없앴지만 항의할까봐 확장프로그램까지 만들어줬더니 난리치네 이런것도 안해주는데가 거의 대다순데
- (2019-06-07) Tobias Beer: it should not work whenever forms elements are active, esp. not in any inputs or textareas! I'm going mad trying to edit anything in TFS, constantly goes back one page.
- (2019-05-25) whodini mcgee: thanks for UNbreaking something universal to browsers, right up there with INVERTED scrolling trend on the OS level...
- (2019-05-09) Michael Köhler: Simple and tiny tool that nothing else do than brings back the "Back" Shortcut. Works fine, thanks!
- (2019-03-16) 가가멜루: 편한대로 여러개 있음 좋아서 설치하게되었습니다. 알트를 더많이 쓸것같긴합니다. 여러 상황이 있으니 특히 왼쪽 알트가 안먹습니다. 알트 쉽게 쓰는 방법은 손가락이 아닌 새끼손가락 손바닥 연결부분으로 누르면 됩니다. 해보시면 아주 쉬워요. 아주 편합니다. 컨트롤도 그렇게 눌러요 편해요 이렇게 하면 뒤로가기 앞으로가기 둘다 쓸수있습니다.
- (2019-03-09) Taylor Gridley: Been buggy as of late. If I load a new page, I can hit backspace to go back while the page is loading. But if it fully loads, backspace does nothing unless I click the page. This is just adding one more step for no reason.
- (2019-03-05) Doesn't work
- (2019-03-05) MEA Just: My most frequently used extension by far! And when I had a question about the extension, I had an unbelievably quick response. Thank you!
- (2019-03-05) Taro: バックスペースキーが効かないからバグかと思ったわ。こんなのインストールしないと使えないのは評価しません。
- (2019-03-01) Robin LENOBLE: A mettre dans les options et pas en extension... bref
- (2019-02-02) Ivan Kucherenko: It works. Not ideally, but still comfortable.
- (2018-12-12) Frédéric Ginoux: This extension should'nt exist. Just go back to the previous behavior, or at least add an option to let us re-enable the shortcut...
- (2018-12-09) grapehc: 구글의 삽질 리스트 1. 백스페이스 뒤로가기 기능 없앰 2. 이미지 검색할 때 이미지보기 버튼 없앰 3. 한국인 이름 검색하면 영문판으로 긁은 다음 다시 한국어 발음으로 읽음 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 예를 들어서 '오뚜기 창업자'라고 치면 '함태호'라고 뜨는 게 정상인데 '햄 타에 호'라고 뜸.
- (2018-12-08) Peter Källgren: I didn't know for a long time that this was made by Google themselves. This gives me hope that Google really cares about its users.
- (2019-12-05, v:2.1) Sabrina Trent: not working
My backspace button is still not allowing me to navigate back pages.
- (2019-11-04, v:2.1) Ivo Apostolov: Stopped working
It appears that after the last Chrome update, the extension no longer works. Which is absolutely frustrating after removing this as core functionality.
- (2019-09-18, v:2.1) Chris Killingsworth: typo!
* The two lists of URLs in the options now accept '*' as a wildcard for the end potion <<--
- (2018-09-21, v:2.1) Carol Kiefert: backspace
Does it matter if i use more than 1 backspace key? How do I get the old, easy backspacer back.
- (2018-07-06, v:2.1) 冤犯: google go back
- (2018-07-05, v:2.1) Varun: Works intermittently
I noticed that on a lot of pages the backspace doesn't work even after I make sure my cursor isn't on any box for text. I am not sure if it is those certain sites or the extension. Please fix if it is the extension.
- (2018-05-22, v:2.1) Manuel Sabajanes Arzua: no se que hacer cuando quiero volver atras.
no se como vuelvo hacia atras en mi pagina web pues la tecla Alt+flecha izquierda ,solo adelanta una pagina.
- (2018-04-17, v:2.1) Fco. Jose Iturburu: tecla atras
no me funciona la tecla "atras" en las paginas web
If the Chrome extensions API had a function to tell us whether the text cursor is active (blinking) in a window, this would work much better. Of course, such an API function would need cooperation from the rendering engine.
- (2018-03-02, v:2.1) typing text in Yahoo mail with chrome
I am unable to use the enter key to go to a new line in text or sign my name, etc.
- (2018-01-26, v:2.1) Marc Bond: better than backspace
Add this function to the mouse wheel again, being able to direction left on the mouse wheel and go back was never accidentally used and worked well. or let me bind the function myself to where ever is convenient.